Gemma

Rookie
Mar 2, 2012
NYC
New face at Next - Hailee Lautenbach.

Her mother agency is Option in Portland, OR.

Stats
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130
Stats: 34.5D-25-35

I like her. There is something about her face that is so striking. I think she has potential. What do you girls think?

tumblr_mnn0qnHYHK1qan1eeo1_500.jpg

[Update: She's with NEXT Miami & Wilhelmina LA.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Her thighs look 'shopped in the black bathing suit picture. Also, same open-mouth expression in every picture... :meh:

Reactions: 1 users
I really like her!! I'm not exactly sure why because she's not like models I typically find pretty but her face is so pretty and I'm sure if she slimmed down a tad she'd look lovely :luv: (not that I can speak because she looks better than me--I'm only judging because she's a model after all!)

I really like her!! I'm not exactly sure why because she's not like models I typically find pretty but her face is so pretty and I'm sure if she slimmed down a tad she'd look lovely :luv: (not that I can speak because she looks better than me--I'm only judging because she's a model after all!)

This. She's not my usual type but I can see her being a very successful and versatile model minus a few lbs. She's very beautiful but theres something about her thats memorable and uncommon, though I cant exactly put my finger on what that is. @casualrunnergal, I definitely agree regarding the facial expressions, but I assume she's in development and still learning what works. I wonder what her stats are... :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
This. She's not my usual type but I can see her being a very successful and versatile model minus a few lbs. She's very beautiful but theres something about her thats memorable and uncommon, though I cant exactly put my finger on what that is.

Hmm I think she looks quite exotic almost? But not in like a tacky way like say Adriana Lima (I hate that I even put her name in this thread :superpuke:) iidk what it is but I agree! With a little work I think we'll be seeing a lot of her and I'm quite excited about that!!

I love her face! She looks like Miranda Kerr mixed with Yumi Lambert to me.

I think that she has a lovely face and gorgeous hair but her body needs some work. If she lost a few and worked on her thighs I would like her more.

I know AB loooves her.
Anyway, beautiful face. Body needs work but so does mine so... I'll just shut up now.

She has a beautiful, quite commercial face. Her body is on the "curvy" or "fuller" side, pick your word. She could be a pretty successfull lingerie/swimsuit model. I could imagine her in a VS commercial or on SI. I actually kinda like her, but not in high fashion. This is just my honest opinion!

I know some people aren't loving her but iidk I really think she'll be successful. I'm not saying she'll be a legend like Gemma or Vlada but I find her really appealing for some reason and my gut tells me a lot of people feel the same. If nothing else I think she could be a great commercial model because she's pretty even if she doesn't have a hf look

meh im getting sara sampaio/barbara palvin vibes from this chick. not really a runway girl, but her face can appeal for some commercial work.

Reactions: 2 users