I actually love her face. She makes me think of Jacquelyn Jablonski, only more tan and with softer facial features.
Ah, I just think she's gorgeous. :oops:

her breast makes me think to Kate Upton's : clearly they are much much saggy and too big. And she looks too short and overall greasy in my opinion.

Recent one:
a92f9b7a047811e38a6422000a9e08ee_7.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Recent one:
a92f9b7a047811e38a6422000a9e08ee_7.jpg

Haaa ! But how old is she ? She seems quite inconsistent. I thought she was wishing to be skinny-skinny. Why would you show off your big breast like this if you like skinny. But maybe she isvery young and is a bit lost regarding what she wants and what she likes and what she genuinely wants and what she wants because it'd improve he career. Is she a teen ?

Anyway I don't see her thing. Even the face. Perfect teen movie face. I see girls like this at every high school entry. Minus the tacky vibe.

Reactions: 1 users
Haaa ! But how old is she ? She seems quite inconsistent. I thought she was wishing to be skinny-skinny. Why would you show off your big breast like this if you like skinny. But maybe she isvery young and is a bit lost regarding what she wants and what she likes and what she genuinely wants and what she wants because it'd improve he career. Is she a teen ?

Anyway I don't see her thing. Even the face. Perfect teen movie face. I see girls like this at every high school entry. Minus the tacky vibe.

She'll be 19 in four days.

If she lost 30lb and the attitude she'd be tolerable.

Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 2 users
Interesting how some comments are much more complimentary to ones face than behind their back....:mclap:

Well I think meanwhile we all know why this happens. :rolleyes:
But I remember someone feeling the need to remind others that Vlada is the standard and insisting that the PC police should gtfo, so I don't feel too bad giving my inner bitch a treat here.

Reactions: 5 users
But I remember someone feeling the need to remind others that Vlada is the standard and insisting that the PC police should gtfo, so I don't feel too bad giving my inner bitch a treat here.

This!

That's why I find it even more hilarious that my previous comment was deleted....... :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user

Lalalalalalaaaaaa THIIIIIIIS ! both of the things you said.

seriously, 77 posts in a very short time for a super-duper-average-looking-and-not-much-skinny-model-at-all, what's the deal between her and the VIPS ?:wtf:

I will bump all real-model-threads to get this thread to page2 ! ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Hailee

Hey everyone - the reason for the confusion in this thread is that we had a bit of a complicated situation.

SG's rule on VIPs is to always, always, always protect their privacy. Even the slightest guessing can earn a beatdown. It's up to the individual VIP what she wants to reveal. I think that is a good rule because it helps VIPs feel safe and makes them more likely to participate and do so openly... and that’s good for everyone.

That was the logic in deleting posts in Hailee’s thread over the past couple of weeks. Now, I know Hailee has been really open about who she is and has posted pictures of herself on here, etc etc. so many of you are probably wondering since it’s no secret, what the fuss is about. I know those of you who did it were not doing it out of malice. You were just saying something out loud that was pretty damn obvious. In fact it really began to feel fatuous to be deleting those posts. But we did, because that’s how serious SG, I, and the mods are about protecting VIPs' privacy. In fact, we're quite religious about protecting everyone’s, but (as you know) VIPs are a special class.

SG and I and the mods have been super-consistent about this - we have deleted posts in other VIP threads, too, for the same reason. We never edit or change threads to make them more favorable - we only do it if someone’s privacy is threatened, and we will continue to do it. There was even a case where another well-loved VIP actually got slapped (!) for merely alluding to who a fellow VIP was. So, the exact same standard was being applied in Hailee’s case. Criticism is allowed - even welcome (this is SG, after all). So bring it! She can take it (they ALL can take it). But member privacy is paramount.

Anyway, I spoke with Hailee today and she gave me permission to confirm that she is a member here. I encouraged her to put her bitch boots on and stomp in here and join the conversation, and I hope she will.

Hailee is a good kid (I can say that because I’m “old”) and has been trying hard to pursue her dream. She has already accomplished what most aspiring models never do - getting signed with a top agency. And on top of that, she has landed some very good work with big brands like Nike. Even if she never does another thing in the industry, she’s outdone 99% of aspiring models.

Hailee never put herself out there as a HF model. She is a commercial and fitness model, is built accordingly, and that is how NEXT is marketing her. Still, she knows she needs to lose weight and she is working on it. She’s (my word) “sessy” (sassy + sexy) - and I think that when she reaches her goals she is going to have a really neat look and have loads of potential.

I want to reiterate that it’s OK to disagree or criticize. Many of you have posted critical or harsh comments in other VIP threads, you just didn’t know the VIP was there reading it. The same standard applies here: say what’s on your mind - she can take it - I just ask that you treat her with respect.