H&M

Thank you @ everyone who says their sizing i ridiculous.
I always thought I was the only one who thinks that way. I was a size 34 (I don´t know but I guess it´s size 2 US and size 6 UK) when I was about 8 Kilos heavier than I´m now, and I felt like there was something wrong with that.

They´re such a famous clothing store, why do they feel they need to flatter their bigger costumers? Can´t they just be honest and open about things that are just too obvious?
If I were chubby, I would´t feel flattered or comfortable with some price tag telling me I´m a size 2, even more if I knew I´m not.

I had to search jeans at the children clothing and they were too big -.-

I like to buy my basic clothing in there, except for jeans.

I don't really know about sizes though.

I love their dresses but for some reason through the bust/shoulder area its a little snug... guess they dont account for my girls?

Agreed though their knits are terrible, I purchased a knitted tunic and the sleeve fell off while I was wearing it!!!!

But I love the clothes they have for boys! My son is a stick and it works perfectly for him.

I don't like new clothes that look like old clothes. If I want to buy a dress that looks like my granny's dress, I prefer vintage/ second hand stores. H&M is too hipster for me, but I don't have to think about that very much as we don't have one in my country (yep, that small of a country :p )

When I was younger I loved shopping at H&M. I bought so many clothes and always came home with big shopping bags.
But now the only thing I still like are scarfs and simple strechy tank tops. That's it...

I was in town this morning, and as usually I also took a look at the new H&M stuff.
Seriously, am I the only one who thinks they´re trying a little too hard to be a little on the hipster side?
I really love casual clothing with little or no printing and as beneficial as possible, because I also love to wear nice accessoires and I don´t want to distract from them too much. But all they had was printed-all-over or floral stuff that was so loose and wide-cut I could as well go on a camping trip with them.

So after trying on 10 different types of shorts, all of them too big, I gave H&M yet another chance. The eleventh pair fits...

Now I'm confused... are they smaller than the other shorts or maybe I have gotten fat and shouldn't wear them in public anyway?:hmm:

I was in town this morning, and as usually I also took a look at the new H&M stuff.
Seriously, am I the only one who thinks they´re trying a little too hard to be a little on the hipster side?
I really love casual clothing with little or no printing and as beneficial as possible, because I also love to wear nice accessoires and I don´t want to distract from them too much. But all they had was printed-all-over or floral stuff that was so loose and wide-cut I could as well go on a camping trip with them.

THIS! They´re really trying too hard .. some of their clothes just look ridicolous.

I used to love H&M, but the quality's gotten so bad. Also, I feel as if they're trying really hard to be fashionable, but always manage to get it slightly odd. I still buy there a lot though, and I love their basic T shirts (I must have around a thousand of those) and their scarves are usually nice and cheap.
I agree about the sizing, even the smallest top sizes are often too big for me, and I'm not even skinny.