• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Pretty certain she's gained?

8342102050_1_1_1.jpg
vB3OAVAF.jpg
uaXWbyeJ.jpg
BF2iGfNW.jpg
IMG_4417_127_600x900.jpg

Either that or her legs are really unfortunate :wtf: Also it's sad that it seems like her face is one that is so beautiful with cheekbones but is so, so affected by just a little weight gain. I feel like her whole atmosphere changes with slightly more chubbier cheeks

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty certain she's gained?

View attachment 11082
vB3OAVAF.jpg
uaXWbyeJ.jpg
BF2iGfNW.jpg
IMG_4417_127_600x900.jpg

Either that or her legs are really unfortunate :wtf: Also it's sad that it seems like her face is one that is so beautiful with cheekbones but is so, so affected by just a little weight gain. I feel like her whole atmosphere changes with slightly more chubbier cheeks

Completely agree - in the first set of pictures you posted she looks incredible, good face, good body but after the weight gain or whatever is happening in the second set of pictures she's far less alluring

Reactions: 1 user
CX8ZKZxH.jpg

lf9jcITf.jpg
fDQtR6Zb.jpg

Not skinny but a little improvement I think. I so want her to get skinny, I love her face – it's so delicate.

Coming back??
dTvfYhBE.jpg
CahfmvxU.jpg
tqIb7yls.jpg
YaCrjt3J.jpg
Z3pK1FWs.jpg

c0QaPHNe.jpg

These are the better pics I could find though and I think she still has some left to lose but definitely better than before

• Love
https://www.grazia.fr/mode/marta-dyks-et-heloise-giraud-deux-modeles-au-top-847619
Translating from this article of Grazia France.

''She was born in Lorient (France) 25 years ago.
She has spent 12 years living in Asia, in between the cities of Beijing, Shanghai, Jakarta and Singapour. She can fluently speak Chinese.
When she was still a student in Paris, she was stopped on the street by a scout agent of Viva.
Soon after that she opened the Carven show and gets photos and walk jobs for the big houses: Sonia Rykiel, John Galliano, Miu Miu, Chanel, Erdem, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney, Chloé...
Today the beautiful and tall Heloise (she's 1'81cm) works in Paris, London, and New York.
She enjoys her free time doing equitation and her life dream is to open a training horses center.
''

Okay her story is a bit of a cliché, but I love her 60's French movie kind of beauty.
Also ''chapeau'' to her genetics, cause she doesn't look 25 years old at all :bow:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users