gwyneth paltrow

:disgusted: :facepalm:

I hearted her figure so hard in 1998 :( :

happy-birthday-gwyneth-paltrow.jpg

This is terrible. There's a woman who's spent a lifetime and a million bucks on preserving her youth. I feel pretty let down. :lol:

It is impossible to have that stomach with her eating habits and exercise regime. I bet she is not saying the entire truth, or she is doing something wrong I mean, she looks like a woman who starvs but doesnt excercise a lot.

Horrible screenshot, but to be fair it could be that she just ate too much the day before, had her period, or too much veggies or carbs. GP doesn't look this bloated whenever I see her in pics or on TV.

I'd take Thor's hammer and hit her in head with it. Or at least shoot her with something from Iron Man's suit.
She annoys me to no end and her character brings annoying to a whole new level.

I find her so annoying, and I don't even know why. Just... ugh

I agree! Nice body and all, but to me she just appears self-absorbed and... idk, weird. I don't like her acting, either. Meh.

Some of my favorite Goopy quotes!

I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year.

I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup.

I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin.

Sometimes Harvey Weinstein will let me use the Miramax jet if I’m opening a supermarket for him.

Hehe. I like her.

Sometimes Harvey Weinstein will let me use the Miramax jet if I’m opening a supermarket for him.

Hehe. I like her.

Punch punch punch! I thought you had impeccable taste :p

Hehe. I like her.

Punch punch punch! I thought you had impeccable taste :p

Haha, I agree with @Violet. I just like her blatancy and bluntness. This is probably why she annoys most people ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just like her blatancy and bluntness.

Some more withering wisdom:

Paltrow said:
"I truly believe that Meals-on-Wheels is a terrific idea. It makes the food harder to catch."

"A childhood belief in time travel can be an invaluable disciplinary aid. When Apple was going through a particularly vicious sugar craving, Chris and I hired a female sumo wrestler and told her: 'This is you from the future.' Worked like a charm."

"When receiving guests, it's vital to make your standards clear – especially with regards to health and exercise. Accordingly, why not try narrowing all the doors in your house by 8-inches?"

"Appearing on Glee was super important to me. It helped the plebs to view me as relatable."

Reactions: 1 users
I used to work in an organic shop in London a few years ago and I served her (she drank wheatgrass juice almost every day while she was in London). She was really nice with me, I askes her about Apple, and she even gave me tips how to cook brown rice (I asked her, she wasn´t trying to sell). She was really friendly (not like Elle Macpherson who visited us frequently,too :rolleyes:).

A friend of mine from high school worked as a PA for some movies and tv shows for a while, and she also said Gwyneth was really nice. Said friend is a bit chubby, so she termed her as "a bit kooky" drinking her juices and whatnot, but ranks her pretty high in terms of friendliness on set.

She may come off pretentious as hell in interviews, but I never understood why so many people hate her. She seems genuinely sweet, if a bit clueless.

I used to work in an organic shop in London a few years ago and I served her (she drank wheatgrass juice almost every day while she was in London). She was really nice with me, I askes her about Apple, and she even gave me tips how to cook brown rice (I asked her, she wasn´t trying to sell). She was really friendly (not like Elle Macpherson who visited us frequently,too :rolleyes:).

What do you mean? Was Elle bitchy? Please do tell!