gwyneth paltrow

So I subscribe to her website "Goop." I got emailed the latest article. It's very interesting and has some nutritional snacks. She states

"I am a real snacker. Most days I don't sit down to a real full meal until dinnertime (sorry, cd!). Lately I have been trying to improve the quality of my snacks so that they are packed with real nutrition. It’s no good to grab a handful of chips, so we have devised these super easy, healthy small bites. They also make good appetizers/party food."

Link: http://goop.com/journal/make/196/small-bites

Reactions: 1 user
It just goes to show how much excess weight ages a person; I can only hope to look as good as she does (definitely goning to try though!).

So I subscribe to her website "Goop." I got emailed the latest article. It's very interesting and has some nutritional snacks. She states

"I am a real snacker. Most days I don't sit down to a real full meal until dinnertime (sorry, cd!). Lately I have been trying to improve the quality of my snacks so that they are packed with real nutrition. It’s no good to grab a handful of chips, so we have devised these super easy, healthy small bites. They also make good appetizers/party food."

Link: http://goop.com/journal/make/196/small-bites

I have to look into it. I'm a snacker too :(

OCT 16, 2012

article-2218681-15889785000005DC-994_306x805.jpg

article-2218681-15889650000005DC-315_634x850.jpg

article-2218681-1588980B000005DC-10_634x744.jpg

OCT 15, 2012

article-2218681-15857537000005DC-126_634x826.jpg

Here are some photos of her doing some Hugo Boss fragrance promotions in Dubai. I believe these were taken quite recently. Within the week I think?

Attachments

• GP HB 2.jpg
    GP HB 2.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 149
  • GP HB 3.jpg
    GP HB 3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 137
  • GP HB.jpg
    GP HB.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 169
"Every single nutritionist, doctor and health-conscious person I have ever come across . . . seems to concur that (gluten) is tough on the system and many of us are at best intolerant of it and at worst allergic to it. Sometimes when my family is not eating pasta, bread or processed grains like white rice, we’re left with that specific hunger that comes with avoiding carbs."

Some headlines:

Globe & Mail: How Gwyneth Paltrow's restrictive diet leaves her children hungry

US Weekly: Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Kids Avoid Carbs: Apple, Moses Are Often Hungry

Daily Mail: 'We're left with that specific hunger': Gwyneth Paltrow reveals she avoids giving her children carbohydrates

-----
COME ON. Anyone with a brain knows what she's saying here. I've eaten HUGE meals and then sat on the couch, only to find myself "hungry" for a slice of bread. I wasn't actually HUNGRY. GOD fatties upset me.
Oh and as if I needed more convincing to stay low carb for life, it seems to have worked out for her!

"Every single nutritionist, doctor and health-conscious person I have ever come across . . . seems to concur that (gluten) is tough on the system and many of us are at best intolerant of it and at worst allergic to it. Sometimes when my family is not eating pasta, bread or processed grains like white rice, we’re left with that specific hunger that comes with avoiding carbs."

Some headlines:

Globe & Mail: How Gwyneth Paltrow's restrictive diet leaves her children hungry

US Weekly: Gwyneth Paltrow Makes Kids Avoid Carbs: Apple, Moses Are Often Hungry

Daily Mail: 'We're left with that specific hunger': Gwyneth Paltrow reveals she avoids giving her children carbohydrates

-----
COME ON. Anyone with a brain knows what she's saying here. I've eaten HUGE meals and then sat on the couch, only to find myself "hungry" for a slice of bread. I wasn't actually HUNGRY. GOD fatties upset me.
Oh and as if I needed more convincing to stay low carb for life, it seems to have worked out for her!

Some people are idiots. Gwyneth may be seen as annoying by some, but in all honesty, she does look very good for her age and it's great that she cares enough about her children not to feed them crap. It's certainly a lot better than if she put them on a diet of McDonald and Burger King, as so many parents do nowadays, because they're too lazy/stupid to actually care. Every time I see a fat child, I have to fight the urge to call the Child Protection Services. Feeding children, who are too little to make conscious choices about eating and thus increasing their chances of getting diabetes, cardiovascular disease and many other health problems, is an abuse. Increasing the chance of your child dying is as bad as hitting him.
Sorry for the rant, but it just makes me so incredibly angry, I just want to slap every stupid parent on this Earth. Some people should not be allowed to have children, if they decide to screw up their lives from the very beginnings.