Grimes

S

skinnychelsea

so, I love her. haha she's one of my favourite thinspos. She's adorable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pye1d018aQ&feature=fvwrel

she tends to wear oversized clothes for most of her performances, but still looks tiny. I've seen a few of her shows.

anyone else enjoy grimes? aka Claire Boucher

grimes5-john-londono-608x512.jpg

Grimes+live.jpg

Max_Abadian_Claire_boucher_Grimes2-870x1305.jpg

grimes.jpg

I've heard that sometimes she doesn't sleep or/and eat for days to get inspiration for her music. She also does drugs, so that's probably why she's skinny.
I like her a lot though.
tumblr_m3d16hPVf81r7z66ao1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_m95x50tYgV1rtyad4o1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_mau4quKEL31qap0tko1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_m8w2boJPKF1qcpew9o1_500_large.jpg

I've heard that sometimes she doesn't sleep or/and eat for days to get inspiration for her music. She also does drugs, so that's probably why she's skinny.
I like her a lot though.
tumblr_m3d16hPVf81r7z66ao1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_m95x50tYgV1rtyad4o1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_mau4quKEL31qap0tko1_500_large.jpg

tumblr_m8w2boJPKF1qcpew9o1_500_large.jpg

I like her, how tall is she?

I think she's great. I always listen to her album in the gym- it's perfect workout music. The downside to this is whenever my boyfriend plays it in the flat I immediately think of the cross-trainer and have guilty feelings of 'eurgh, I should be at the gym'...

Reactions: 1 user
i love her too. she is so cute. however, I am not fond of the slight unibrow she seems to always be sporting. her music is always stuck in my head though!

Ahh I love her! I was just thinking today or yesterday if there was already a thread for her here :) but yeah she is by no means healthy ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also had the pleasure to see her life last spring. :luv: She looked so smaaaaaall, like a skinny teenage girl in her huge jacket. And though she's such a druggie (no wonder, look at her friends....) she looks so innocent.

i just discovered her two weeks ago and i love her music and her !! so awesome!i also find her kind of skinny and inspirational

tumblr_mfllf9Kz421rjk2s9o1_100.gif

tumblr_mfh7wputEw1rh9mpso6_250.gif

tumblr_mf0ii7TGe61rn17l0o1_250.jpg

tumblr_mfi1uu4tLy1s1ru7eo1_500.jpg

How did I only recently find out who she is?

This! I looked through this thread not so long ago having no idea who she was and watched a few videos of her on Youtube, she's amazing :luv: I love how young and innocent she looks, I'm 18 but I am constantly being told I look twelve so it's good to not be the only one :p

Resurrecting this because I only discovered her last month and became instantly smitten with her music and her look. Also, she's Canadian (!).

She looks banging in some of her videos and I love her experimental dancing (i.e. the Genesis video or Oblivion).

Stills from Genesis:

Grimes-Genesis-Music-Video.png

aug12-grimesvideo-braids.jpg

grimes13.jpg

tumblr_mf180m7Pov1rs8kuso1_500.gif

Also, she's a proponent of fasting during the creative process to bring her to a different plane of mental existence (mind you she's open to usually being on MDMA simultaneously):

Time Out: We hear that you wrote Visions during a period of self-imposed isolation and sleep deprivation.
Grimes: At the time I was reading a lot of stuff about cloistering and fasting and the effects of extreme sensory deprivation on the artistic process. I was curious to see how far I could push that, because I’d done shorter purges in the past. I thought I would take it to the next level.

Time Out: So how long did this go on?
Grimes: Around three weeks [of isolation]. I would do two- or three-day fasts, and then I would eat for a couple days.
(source: http://www.timeout.com/los-angeles/music/coachella-2013-artist-spotlight-grimes)

PAPER_GRIMES_5625web.jpg

Grimes-595x405.jpg

One thing that annoys me though is that when I google images her some pics of that basic bitch Shenae Grimes pop up.

bumping up this thread because for a celeb/musician i find her quite adorable and at least semi-inspirational

she follows a mostly vegan diet

tumblr_n911i6psL01s45aaco1_500.jpg

tumblr_n95eg97JIR1r7z66ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_n9035dhdgw1s7j83lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8chnnrQzg1rzqtd9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n8yd2lJY4c1s45aaco1_500.jpg

tumblr_n96me8OCaR1r2e9c4o7_1280.jpg

Guysssss what happened here? Just saw this commercial and was so happy for her when I heard her music in a commercial (make that money girl!)- but I didn't even realize it was her in the commercial because she is so average looking! She definitely gained, and she is lacking all of her cool girl style! Wtf!

Guysssss what happened here? Just saw this commercial and was so happy for her when I heard her music in a commercial (make that money girl!)- but I didn't even realize it was her in the commercial because she is so average looking! She definitely gained, and she is lacking all of her cool girl style! Wtf!

Um... there's no way that's Grimes. The actress looks and sounds nothing like her. Check out her instagram for recent pics of her... still looking pretty slim to me: http://instagram.com/actuallygrimes