Greta Varlese

No Greta...I was rooting for you:(
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2017 Couture
Greta had the worst legs on this runway.
:eek:
IMG_1331.JPG

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Greta is still so beautiful. And she's walking so many shows too--happy for her.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
ICARIUS April 2017

u7eX0ZN.jpg

DIEc63U.jpg

0YaPwif.jpg

xYsKzid.jpg

b2E305E.jpg

Olivier Theyskens F/W 2017/18 Paris

P1HXQrT.jpg

Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda S/S 2017 Milan

A7IGDw1.jpg

XJE10Lf.jpg

Also she is with The Society in NYC.

ICARIUS April 2017

u7eX0ZN.jpg

DIEc63U.jpg

0YaPwif.jpg

xYsKzid.jpg

b2E305E.jpg

Olivier Theyskens F/W 2017/18 Paris

P1HXQrT.jpg

Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda S/S 2017 Milan

A7IGDw1.jpg

XJE10Lf.jpg

Also she is with The Society in NYC.
I saw her a few days ago and she doesn't look very good sadly :| she had shorts and one of those silk top. She has a gorgeous face in real life though

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I think her problem is that she looks out of shape..i saw her recently as well, and while she wasn't "big" in any way, even in a model sense, her body looked kind of frumpy for her weight..kind of like slim kpop stars. Looking back, even at her slimmest, she was always very soft

A few days ago, Greta posted on her Instagram story that she was thankful about being the second top walker in the last two years, and that she's going to do fewer shows this upcoming season (which is not completely up to her choice, but rather the choice of casting directors).
Here's her recent set of digitals -

She stated that she wasn't going to attend VS castings this year because she already booked her holiday trip, which I'm surprised about considering the fact that it seemed like she really wanted it last year and made it to the final callbacks.
It's pretty obvious that she's fading but I hope that she can get back on track soon.

A few days ago, Greta posted on her Instagram story that she was thankful about being the second top walker in the last two years, and that she's going to do fewer shows this upcoming season (which is not completely up to her choice, but rather the choice of casting directors).

She stated that she wasn't going to attend VS castings this year because she already booked her holiday trip, which I'm surprised about considering the fact that it seemed like she really wanted it last year and made it to the final callbacks.
It's pretty obvious that she's fading but I hope that she can get back on track soon.

Yeah, it's crazy that her and Vittoria started together and in the beginning Greta had such an huge impact/hype, then Vittoria completely took over. She hasn't got any major campaign or cover in a while. She seemed to be Riccardo Tisci's favorite though so we'll see if he will give her work when he's working again

giphy.gif

• Funny

Wait..? I follow her on instagram too? She just posted her most memorable shows but please show me where exactly she stated she wouldn't be attending VS castings (never would have expected anyways and thank goodness)?? I saw the same stories and never saw anything about VS. Might be my wrong though

Wait..? I follow her on instagram too? She just posted her most memorable shows but please show me where exactly she stated she wouldn't be attending VS castings (never would have expected anyways and thank goodness)?? I saw the same stories and never saw anything about VS. Might be my wrong though

It's in the comments:
@[username] thank you! That's sweet. But "unfortunately" I've already got booked holidays during the castings days and won't make it. Maybe next year ❤️

Did she lose some a little? I hope so, she is sweet, I want her to do well.

Versus Versace S/S 18 London
WqIrn3B.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users