Max Mara Runway Show
IMyanfZy.jpg

Givenchy Mens F/W 15.16 Paris
22oQfVa.jpg

Fendi F/W 2015.16 Milan
HSXXlooK.jpg

Prada F/W 15.16 Milan
haXEU4X1.jpg

Givenchy F/W 15.16 Paris (Semi Exclusive)
Oi9XB2lm.jpg

Miu Miu F/W 2015.16 Paris (O)
m0gm75Uq.jpg

Dior Cruise 2016 (O)
_A2X0002_zpsyenoidxb.jpg

i-D Summer 2015 : The 35th Birthday Issue Greta Varlese by Alasdair McLellan
the-35th-birthday-issue-body-image-1432303223.jpg

Givenchy F/W 2015 Ad
OXkEOtl.jpg

Prada F/W 2015.16 by Steven Meisel
Xi9bK0Dl.jpg

Atelier Versace 2015 Couture
_VER0156.jpg

Christian Dior Haute Couture F/W 2015.16 Paris
lxJOhQ8m.jpg
XcbfvXYC.jpg
le67o0G8.jpg

Seconded. The gain is especially big in her midsection and chest, which is very unfortunately highlighted by that Versace dress. It's a shame, because when the elfin facial features she has at her skinniest disappear with any gain in weight, she becomes too easily forgettable.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't find her anything special but seems the fashion world loves her! Her body is beautiful tho

I totally agree!
I don't see anything special about her but she took part in almost all the ss 2016 fashion shows... There's nothing that captures me but there must be something if she's so successful...

Most of the time, even if I don't particolary like a successful model, I can at least understand why she gets all the most important fashion shows and campaigns.. I mean that it can happen that I don't like a model but I see why she is successful; but this time I am really confused because I don't really like her and I don't understand her success.. Mah!
Maybe time will help me!

She gained and if you have her on snapchat you can see why, she's always eating crap....Anyway, I'm very happy to see a young Italian model doing this well!

Reactions: 1 user
She gained and if you have her on snapchat you can see why, she's always eating crap....Anyway, I'm very happy to see a young Italian model doing this well!
Yes! I don't know if it's just me but I feel like I never see Italian models anywhere.

Yes! I don't know if it's just me but I feel like I never see Italian models anywhere.
No, you're right! As of young italian working models I can only name Greta and Vittoria Ceretti...we have fashion week in Milan and fashion in general is very important here in Italy, but italian girls are lazy and could never leave their house and parents for a long time, I think it's mostly this, they aren't motivated. Plus beautiful, tall and thin girls here are more inclined to do tv/commercial projects in general, it's a different culture I guess

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
She reminds me of Jac! Pretty girl
Unfortunately her thighs seem to be her... problem zones. (also like Jac :nervous:)

I don't really see the appeal, to be honest; can't explain myself her boom in success. She is a pretty girl, of course, but not particularly striking or special looking, and there are tons of other girls out there with better bodies.