Grace Kelly

B

Babydoll

We have a lot of Audrey Hepburn fans here but I haven't seen anyone loving Grace Kelly and I think she deserves recognition!
She started out as a model and not only was she beautiful (how else did she marry Prince Rainier and became Princess of Monaco?) but she was also an amazing actress, winning an Academ Award and her body is pretty good! At 5"7 she was a size 10 (a 4 nowadays) and she her measurments were 34-24-35 (taken from her biography A Touch of Grace by Cindi de La Hoz).
Now pictures of her:
kelly%20grace%20blue2.jpg

grace-kelly-1.jpg

grace_kelly_high_society_1956.jpg

Dear Marilyn Monroe, you think you are the greatest Old Hollywood white swimsuit siren? Think again:
387709d1301508841-grace-kelly-couch-white-bikini-multicolored-top-over-shoulder-grace.jpg

Picture-22.png

With Audrey at the Oscars!!! :luv:
tumblr_lwtegvHTU71qbz9meo1_500.jpg

8b3e78b0b838822e_landing.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I really love Grace Kelly, she is definitely great Thinspo for some one who is of more average height. She also seems to have been a thin hour glass figure, which is nice to see she is very proportional all over

I think Grace Kelly is much more inspiring than Audrey, who had a Vlada-like sort of thinness that isn't really doable for most women (but don't get me wrong, they are both awe-inspiring!). Grace Kelly was just so... lithe :luv:

Attachments

• 1035l.jpg
    1035l.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 139
I remember when I watched Rear Window in one of my classes all I could think about was how thin she was. Her body is (well I guess was, perfect). Not to mention her face is gorgeous as well.

So Beautiful

I love her so much, and I think Nicole Kidman is the modern version of her, so angular and beautiful!
I love the way her waist looks here. (sigh)
Rear-Window_Grace-Kelly_green-suit_white-halterneck_bmp-4.jpg

I love her so much, and I think Nicole Kidman is the modern version of her, so angular and beautiful!
I love the way her waist looks here. (sigh)
Rear-Window_Grace-Kelly_green-suit_white-halterneck_bmp-4.jpg

this! her waist is amazing! her waist alone is inspiring

To me her face is just perfection. I can't think of an actress today as classically beautiful as Grace :luv:

To me her face is just perfection. I can't think of an actress today as classically beautiful as Grace :luv:

I think Kate Winslet is probably quite a good contender....

129190279352166932.jpg

but nowhere near as poised or elegant....or as slim!

I think she's gorgeous. I'm not much of a Marilyn Monroe fan and much prefer Grace Kelly :grin:

Grace Kelly and Alfred Hitchcock by Edward Quinn, 1954
fw6lUhW3r6k.jpg

MRtnW62iFBU.jpg

24_CP51oxrI.jpg

QhJuhulF-0k.jpg

so3HLJqI070.jpg

s4uiU29C_4c.jpg

IfV3L6cY2I8.jpg

Edd4e5LSwq4.jpg

bMFiAQINqP0.jpg

Fglmu-mtvjg.jpg

I adore her! She is one of the reasons I'm thinking of going blonde again.

such a pretty face it's unbelievable! i think if someone resembles her slightly it is young catherine deneuve, tbh.. dont you think?

catherinedeneuve1_narrowweb__300x362,0.jpg

catherine_deneuve_image__2_.jpg

catherine-deneuve-style-evolution-the-umbrellas-of-cherbourg-620bes030211.jpg

the-april-fools-dvd-1969-jack-lemmon-catherine-deneuve-6bc33.jpg