Grace Hartzel

On tour with La Femme again.

Gracie will always be favorite new girl, although she's not quite the freshman anymore. Love to see her doing so well <3

Rats, can anyone see these images? I'm on my phone so I had to upload them through their URLs and they're not showing up for me :wtf:

Rats, can anyone see these images? I'm on my phone so I had to upload them through their URLs and they're not showing up for me :wtf:

They work for me on mobile :)

Okay.. where has this girl been all my life? How did I miss her? I'll be looking up her photos for the next hour

A well-deserved bump to this thread. Excuse the double post.

wLZlXy3.jpg

grace-hartzel-ap4.jpg

large_portrait.jpg

medium_portrait.JPG

medium_portrait.jpg

medium_portrait.jpg

medium_portrait.jpg

medium_portrait.jpeg

medium_portrait.jpg

grace-hartzel-ap1.jpg

grace-hartzel-by-alasdair-mclellan-vogue-paris-october-2014-1.jpg

8-GRACE_HARTZEL_SELF_SERVICE_SPRING_SUMMER_2017_THEO_WENNER-102-103.jpg

ELLE-France-August-26-2016-Grace-Hartzel-by-Steven-Pan-16.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 11 users
Cute video with Gracie for LOVE mag here!
$.jpg

Hedi Slimane made her a dress for prom :luvluv:

AND she has an amazing voice *sigh*

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I keep meaning to post this, but I forget. Two years ago in NYC, on Halloween, I was at a small underground music venue/bar (now closed) and was just dancing with a friend. All of a sudden, I spot Grace (and I knew who she was back then). She actually comes up to tell me she likes my dress and I dance a bit with her. I was taken away by how friendly she was. She was there with a normal girl friend (a non-model). She seems very down to earth.

• Useful
Reactions: 5 users
Sorry (not sorry) about the Gracie spam, but she looked beautiful at Tom Ford's Spring Ready to Wear!

_TOM0325.jpg
_TOM0701.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users