• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Grace Hartzel

moins

Grand Dame

On tour with La Femme again.

Gracie will always be favorite new girl, although she's not quite the freshman anymore. Love to see her doing so well <3
Rats, can anyone see these images? I'm on my phone so I had to upload them through their URLs and they're not showing up for me :wtf:

Sasja

Rising Star
Rats, can anyone see these images? I'm on my phone so I had to upload them through their URLs and they're not showing up for me :wtf:
They work for me on mobile :)

Okay.. where has this girl been all my life? How did I miss her? I'll be looking up her photos for the next hour

Sasja

Rising Star
A well-deserved bump to this thread. Excuse the double post.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 10 users

moins

Grand Dame
Cute video with Gracie for LOVE mag here!
$.jpg

Hedi Slimane made her a dress for prom :luvluv:

AND she has an amazing voice *sigh*

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

stardust

Rising Star
Cute video with Gracie for LOVE mag here!
I can't wait to listen to her music when it's out :luv:
I love her song with La Femme, the lyrics are so beautiful and they're very calming! I think of it when I get stressed

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

11thdimension

Worker Bee
I keep meaning to post this, but I forget. Two years ago in NYC, on Halloween, I was at a small underground music venue/bar (now closed) and was just dancing with a friend. All of a sudden, I spot Grace (and I knew who she was back then). She actually comes up to tell me she likes my dress and I dance a bit with her. I was taken away by how friendly she was. She was there with a normal girl friend (a non-model). She seems very down to earth.

Reactions: 4 users

moins

Grand Dame
Sorry (not sorry) about the Gracie spam, but she looked beautiful at Tom Ford's Spring Ready to Wear!

_TOM0325.jpg _TOM0701.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users