I was searching keto hashtags on Instagram and noticed she follows a lot of them!

80FB6E35-760F-48E5-B554-586EC34066DA.jpeg

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
I really like her -- I feel like she'll be the new Karlie Kloss in a few years. Her face is versatile and stunning enough that she could do pretty much anything.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I really like her -- I feel like she'll be the new Karlie Kloss in a few years. Her face is versatile and stunning enough that she could do pretty much anything.
Only thing I agree with here is that she’ll be the new Karlie Kloss in a few years... if we’re talking modern day fatty kookie monster Karlie.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
American, kinda basic, mommy arms? She’s already there.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
BFF992E5-75E2-47BE-B845-BA6FC8C2EEAE.jpeg
A0EAC0C8-6D75-498E-99F8-1EB8F87E66A0.jpeg
94CA7966-89BD-4B85-B253-33D4C4565468.jpeg
E679FEBB-0F5A-49D4-A87B-420B9B5393A8.jpeg

I won’t say she looks incredible, but I will say she looks better*.

*If you ignore the fact that all of these photos could have easily been edited— my eternal facetune paranoia reigns on clearly.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users

Anyone else hearing an odd accent, given she’s American? Just me?
Also she’s engaged!

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 4 users
A68702AD-A16B-4F35-998C-390D841E8FEF.jpeg

Everything about this just looks...atrocious. This would’ve looked much better on a thinner model.

• Disagree
  • Agree
I don't think she is looking that bad. Of course, not SG skinny, but for me she looks decent, especially since she has been dealing with her mother health issues for the past year.
I wasn’t aware of any personal problems she was going through, I wouldn’t have been so critical if I was! Glad I know now though and I really hope things get better for her and her mother.
Of course she doesn’t look perfect but she also doesn’t look horrible. She’s looked much worse in the past.
True, I was mostly focusing on the clothes themselves and how they looked on her rather than only her body. Maybe I wasn’t clear enough in my original post. But again now that I’m aware of any personal problems she has been having lately, I take back what I said about her originally. Still not a fan of the look though but yes, she doesn’t look horrible. Perhaps I was being too harsh.

I think she’s getting better and better IMO, here you can even see a little definition in her arms and her waist looks tiny, although maybe it’s just the clothes that fit her perfectly and the angle
8818D022-2CD3-488D-A1F5-62EE433EAC22.png

She’s definitely getting better, but could be a little smaller. & she’s too muscular, in my opinion. Her calves are pretty thick. As someone with big(ish) legs, I always admire models with small legs a lot more.

• Agree