GOMI users?

Peonies

Rising Star
Feb 6, 2015
US
anybody who also uses GOMI?
I like to lurk in the healthy living blog section....Most healthy living bloggers are not skinny but I am somehow addicted to reading them as well as GOMI.. Please tell me I'm not the only one

I used to lurk on GOMI. Most of their commentary about the healthy living bloggers is on point, but I got a very strong vibe that most of the members are overweight...hehe

I used to lurk on GOMI. Most of their commentary about the healthy living bloggers is on point, but I got a very strong vibe that most of the members are overweight...hehe

i agree, most people seem to be overweight even for normal people standards. i guess i lurk mostly for the entertainment, like carrots n cake who used her PEE STICK in cake pops for her pregnancy announcement....dafuq??!! i probably should spend my time doing more worthwhile things though..

I don't lurk on there much, but there was a period of a few days where I just lurked the healthy living bloggers section hehe.

i agree, most people seem to be overweight even for normal people standards. i guess i lurk mostly for the entertainment, like carrots n cake who used her PEE STICK in cake pops for her pregnancy announcement....dafuq??!! i probably should spend my time doing more worthwhile things though..

Actual appearance-wise or the way they act? I don't know what they look like, but I think sometimes the commentary on certain bloggers shows that their standard of skinny is ... not that skinny haha.

I lurk a lot, there is some excellent reverse thinspo and there are I think two(-ish?) almost-thinspo mommy bloggers. Otherwise I'm there for the crazy just like @Peonies.

I don't lurk on there much, but there was a period of a few days where I just lurked the healthy living bloggers section hehe.
Actual appearance-wise or the way they act? I don't know what they look like, but I think sometimes the commentary on certain bloggers shows that their standard of skinny is ... not that skinny haha.

Both . Besides the crazies, I hate how hypocritical these bloggers are and so I enjoy seeing then being called out on their BS.

There are two schools of people, us SG minded who like being skinny and the fatties who preach body love and fat acceptance.

The healthy living bloggers try to be skinny, but lie about their skinny desires and do the fat acceptance talk which really annoys me somehow. They'll say they love their fat bodies, then be like "I CRAVED working out hardcore while eating just salads."

Obviously I'm all for working out while eating salads BUT I OWN my desire to be skinny! They are so fake, disingenuous, and hypocritical I just want to punch them in the faces!

Ah, my internet worlds are colliding! I particularly relish the Taralynn page. That girl is a gift--she was recently caught photoshopping her hair longer, of all things.

Reactions: 1 user
Ah, my internet worlds are colliding! I particularly relish the Taralynn page. That girl is a gift--she was recently caught photoshopping her hair longer, of all things.

Unfortunately she admitted to an ED and seemed to have gained a bunch of weight back :(