Golden Globes 2016 bodies

Which one are the best dressed in your opinion?
Not looking at their faces, I love caitriona's dress, Alicia vikander's and Eva green's
Best dressed: Bridget Moynahan, Lady Gaga (feel free to judge), Kate Bosworth, Rosie
Worst: Heidi, "Sarah" (who?), Sophia Bush, Giuliana Rancic

have Kaylie and Girlnah become forehead friends? :seeya:

2016+InStyle+Warner+Bros+73rd+Annual+Golden+2adaXLdTCT1l.jpg
1437297715837.png
I think Kiley has "baby hairs" like me.

2016+InStyle+Warner+Bros+73rd+Annual+Golden+R2IioDDg88pl.jpg

I love her body, she looks like a ballerina. Also love that she keeps her natural skin tone and doesn't fake tan. Lose the trousers though.

Honestly think Lady Gaga looked good. Same with Zendaya and Alicia. Rooney's makeup looked beautiful even in that garish dress, but I've got a major celeb crush on her so totally biased there.

As for the rest, what a waste of time, money, makeup, and fabric. Did they all lose their stylists at once or are the stylists just as out of touch?
The best comparison I heard was that Katy Perry looked like Patrick from Spongebob :lol: Quite accurate!

Reactions: 1 user
Zendaya is stunning. Kylie Jenner reminds me of Mrs. Potato Head for some reason. Jennifer Lawrence's hair is still horrid. Olivia Palermo is looking okay but wtf is that dress? Katy Perry is super untoned but I think that color looks pretty nice on her.

Eww some ugly dresses. I liked Olivia Wilde's dress the most, nice sexy & blood red. If only she could be stretched by 1 foot in height & limbs.

Caitriona Balfe has best body it seems...no wonder, she was a model. I am torn on her dress. I love black, and sheer. Maybe it was a bit too plain for a Hollywood type of gaudy event...but nope, I think I'll stick with I like her overall look the best.

Like the blue on Moore's gown. But overall effect is too Vanna White...but even so Vanna's dresses were mostly all better than what was seen here....even her 80s dresses.

I like a good LOB...on my way to buy dog food, but this was over kill... on the red carpet need some more up does please...

What's with all the drapey, heavy, shapeless cloth pieces everywhere....eww.

And I definitely think Guliana R. needs a different stylist. Maybe it's just her personal preference for florescent hues though.

Katy Perry looks terrible, what's new. Most of these bodies (and outfits) are meh, meh and meh. Not surprisingly.

Caitriona Balfe - who is she?! Just going by this picture, I have to check her out. This is what elegance looks like. Can't really see much of her body here though.

Zendaya, Bosworth and Vikander look lovely. I also have a soft spot for Lily James even if her body is not the best, I like her look and her voice.

I think Julianne Moore's bod needs special mention; she is in better shape and fresher faced than some women half her age. Everybody should get her dermatologist's number.

Just googled her - she's 55. I guessed late forties.

She always looks pretty happy which might help - cheerful people tend to develop more flattering lines as they get older.

Reactions: 1 users
Alicia looks lovely, I think! I like her dress, it's more subdued than many of the other frou-frou pieces women wear, and she looks fresh and dainty.

Caitriona Balfe - who is she?! Just going by this picture, I have to check her out. This is what elegance looks like. Can't really see much of her body here though.
I know her (and love her) from the TV show Outlander. It's set in the 18th century and the costumes look stunning on her :luv: Also as pterodactyl said, she was quite a successful model in 2002-2004 (she's 5' 9").

IvRIOIQ.jpg

cDF14ji.jpg

I know her (and love her) from the TV show Outlander. It's set in the 18th century and the costumes look stunning on her :luv: Also as pterodactyl said, she was quite a successful model in 2002-2004 (she's 5' 9").

IvRIOIQ.jpg

cDF14ji.jpg

Off-topic;
I liked her in the Outlander initially but she started to grate on my nerves. I find her character portrayal to be very whiny.
Also she is not really something to look at facially. I like Sam Heughan a lot more. A much much better actor.

I think Bridget Moynahan and Zendaya have nice bodies here. The rest look too pudgy, except for Giuliana, but I don´t like neither her nor her body (despite being skinny). Plus, her dress and makeup did noooo good haha. Even Rosie and Olivia who I once considered thinspo look pretty meh body wise. I agree on Kate Bosworth's ballerina likeness, and I think she makes that look work, which isn't easy to pull off.

The sad part is all of these celebrities PAID a stylist to put them in these hideous dresses. There are just too many fails to go over but Kate Hudson gets a special mention for wearing sparkly flesh tones:superpuke:

Reactions: 3 users
I am in the minority here, but since I did not expect skinny actresses, I think 99% of these bodies are harmless and leave me cold. Many of today's models or 'models“ are less in shape and they HAVE TO have a body on point, an actress needs to be a good actress first.

Reactions: 1 users