Glee

V

Victoria

oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. i swore that i was immune but alas, i am not. i have caught the dreaded GLEEVER!

it started with a couple of innocent episodes of the glee project, which i quite enjoyed. but still, i resisted the allure of Glee itself. my flatmate showed me a few clips which i sneered at with unabashed disgust. and then, oh no, that one was quite funny! suddenly i've sat through an entire episode, and i liked it. say what??

next thing you know, i'm up half the night watching episodes 1-6. i'm addicted to say the least.

oh. dear. :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
I used to really love Glee. But something changed in the middle of this past season, the lip syncing was more obvious, the editing seemed rougher, the plot more contrived. It really turned me off of the show :( But the early stuff was great!

Don't care for glee, but am totally in love with the glee project :wtf: New season just started and I'm so confused who is going to be my next favorite contestant, there are so many houli mouli.
Yeah, sometimes I could just.. not. just not :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry to be off-topic, but I first read "ghee" and was like "Oh god, not another one" :lol:

I watch The Glee Project, but I don't even keep up with the actual Glee. lol

A0SSlYACIAAfw5L.jpg

She's going to absorb him!:wtf:
But seriously... even the glee project is bugging me lately...There just aren't a lot of other options on Hulu at the moment