Giuliana Rancic

I know we're on SG and I usually really love the way most skinny women look but I just can't believe that this is a natural weight for Giuliana Rancic. She looks so gaunt, I think she looked much better with a few more pounds on. Not everybody is meant to be so tiny.

2us77o7.jpg

I know we're on SG and I usually really love the way most skinny women look but I just can't believe that this is a natural weight for Giuliana Rancic. She looks so gaunt, I think she looked much better with a few more pounds on. Not everybody is meant to be so tiny.

2us77o7.jpg

Agreed, she looks much better here, fresh and healthy.

She's obviously achieved a super lean physique. Her diet and exercise routine seems to have allowed her to achieve her goals. Kudos to her - she looks amazing!

I love her! I think she is great. She has amazing will power. I personally think she looks great at her weight now, very toned. One thing I don't care for is her teeth...

2us77o7.jpg

Wow.. :wtf: How old is this picture??

I love her! I like that she doesn't BS people and act like her body comes naturally to her. She works hard for it. The only thing is though it makes me sad that she wants a baby so much and honestly....I hate to say it but I can't help but think part of the reason she probably can't get pregnant or sustain a pregnancy is because she is pretty underweight. I mean, this is TMI, but I wonder if she has regular periods.

I love her!!!! I like her better now, sure she isnt naturally that tiny without doing anything but who ever could be? The girl has some massive willpower!!!

I just think she's too thin for her body type. Especially her face, as her low weight makes her look much older. She also doesn't have a very small waist when compared to her hips so she looks sort of off in some outfits (such as this one).

FP_7228383_BARM_Guliana_Rancic_00_05.jpg

@georgia88 I think her face looks terrifying. Her body is fine, not my dream body by any means, but her face looks emaciated and old. Girl could use some adipose facial injections or something

Last edited by a moderator:
She should go back to brunette, the blonde is awful.

I like her body, but not on her. It looks wrong and unnatural...

167225396_10.jpg

167236430_10.jpg

What do you guys think? I'm trying to workout whether she looks thinner or whether it's the make up and the new look.

I think she looks better than I have ever seen her. I used to cringe when seeing a pap or red carpet pic of her - the sight of her just made me feel sad and uneasy because she looked ill. Her face looks much better here, and I'd say she's been having her nutrients and healthy fats lately. Either that or she just has a very good makeup artist/stylist combo. Her body looks OK, and i wouldn't say she's thinner or bigger than I remember - just healthier-looking overall

I think she looks better than I have ever seen her. I used to cringe when seeing a pap or red carpet pic of her - the sight of her just made me feel sad and uneasy because she looked ill. Her face looks much better here, and I'd say she's been having her nutrients and healthy fats lately. Either that or she just has a very good makeup artist/stylist combo. Her body looks OK, and i wouldn't say she's thinner or bigger than I remember - just healthier-looking overall

Agree with everything you said. I'm pretty sure it was the Oscars, but it could have been the Grammys, but she looked absolutely Ill. She looks glowing now, which who knows, could be makeup. I guess I also need to take into consideration she has a small baby, so that has the ability to make someone look too thin/warn out/tired etc. Anyways, I really love Giuliana. I think she's secretly a skinny perfectionist, like all of us :)

Agree with everything you said. I'm pretty sure it was the Oscars, but it could have been the Grammys, but she looked absolutely Ill. She looks glowing now, which who knows, could be makeup. I guess I also need to take into consideration she has a small baby, so that has the ability to make someone look too thin/warn out/tired etc. Anyways, I really love Giuliana. I think she's secretly a skinny perfectionist, like all of us :)

... and not so secretly :D
I remember reading on skinnyvscurvy the whole article about a day of her diet, which was of course the source of an "all-artillery" attack on Giuliana.
I don't know if you read it, but here's the link (couldn't find the article I originally read, and it took me some time to find this one... Makes you think that she probably tried to take it off the internet after all the controversy maybe?)

http://www.tailsofamermaid.com/2011/06/giuliana-rancics-diet-makes-my-stomach.html

EDIT: I'm just reading this particular article in detail, and the comments of the person who wrote it are just... :lol:

... and not so secretly :D
I remember reading on skinnyvscurvy the whole article about a day of her diet, which was of course the source of an "all-artillery" attack on Giuliana.
I don't know if you read it, but here's the link (couldn't find the article I originally read, and it took me some time to find this one... Makes you think that she probably tried to take it off the internet after all the controversy maybe?)

http://www.tailsofamermaid.com/2011/06/giuliana-rancics-diet-makes-my-stomach.html

Yes I have read that! (maybe a few too many times;))
I found nothing wrong with it, but I guess I'm not a "normal person"; the ones that think ANY kind of weird eating habits=a disorder :rolleyes:

Yes I have read that! (maybe a few too many times;))
I found nothing wrong with it, but I guess I'm not a "normal person"; the ones that think ANY kind of weird eating habits=a disorder :rolleyes:

Giuliana wasn't careful about this. She should have never disclosed her habits, and even when she did - she should have though through very well how was she going to present the WHYs of it. The way she talks about her eating is what came back to bite her. Those kinds of comments are only appropriate in this kind of community haha (oh how aware are we all of that fact!)