Gisele Bundchen

Vogue Russia, September 1998

tumblr_mjtybzjsPf1rcev2wo1_500.jpg

:luv:

Reactions: 1 user
I love Gisele, such an inspiration style/hair/body/make- up wise. Hence my profile pic :)

So i'm opening my April Vogue and flipping through the 50 first pages of adds as I love watching their aesthetic. And then WHAT WHAT WHAT ??!!! F**king Gisele Bundchen in a Chanel Cosemtic add ?! What ? What ?

I mean I love her body, I love her, and I love how SHE CAN MODEL, I admire how anything become strong and amazing when she's staring in. But IMO, she is missing the 2 best things for a cosmetic add : beautiful face and more important beautiful skin, I mean, despite I never stalked this model, I'm aware she has not a great skin (often I can see her pores). Still i got it's because she s always "nude".
Plus, this is Chanel, for me she is not a Chanel girl at all.

But I need to aknowledge the fact that i don't know anything about fashion marketing *and maybe I just don't get it, I'm not a fashion bible like @71000 :) please enlight me ! I'm in the shadow on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
gisele-bundchen.jpg

i am surprised so many of you gurls don`t like her face...i LOVE her face. i know what people mean when the say it`s not feminine enough, too harsh, big nose etc - but her face for me is the perfect example that the whole is more than the sum of its parts! some of her features aren`t classically beautiful, but her face itsself is amazing to me. and because she isn`t your classical beauty, i never get bored looking at her and find her anything but plain...okay let`s get clear: Gisele, i love you;):luv:

Gisele-B%C3%BCndchen-Free-Hairstyle-Wallpaper-HD-2013-Screensaver.jpg

and one more...i was just thinking WHY i love her face so much: probably because it is so strong and sensual at the same time...love this combination. but one thing still turns me off, for sure - some of her mindless comments...

Gisele-B%C3%BCndchen-Free-Hairstyle-Wallpaper-HD-2013-Screensaver.jpg

and one more...i was just thinking WHY i love her face so much: probably because it is so strong and sensual at the same time...love this combination. but one thing still turns me off, for sure - some of her mindless comments...

I really love her face, but as Nanoushkaïa said, I don't think she's suitable to be a Chanel girl. Chanel is all about a classic beauty, I'd see Gisele more in some outdoorsy brand ads, with her wavy blonde hair and tan. She actually reminds me a bit of Blake Lively in this picture.

I think Gisele is such a inspiration.
Here are some old photos and more recent or when she was at her most famous.

2ntv5e0.jpg

2vaft.jpg

245ndae.jpg
122184x.jpg
fvhf6t.jpg

260bxoh.jpg

14cgu8m.jpg

x0w8ly.jpg

2ivz475.jpg

2zrnixf.jpg

And omg how I envy her breasts!!

• Love
I honestly think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, not to mention her amazing body. She's just like a Greek goddess.

I never considered her beautiful in the conventional and obvious way, BUT she's very beautiful to me because she has this positivity about her that makes me like her even more. She's very good at her job, and she can sell me basically anything.
She's one of the few models that I personally consider supermodels. I like that she's very narrow and small, yet she has a fair amount of muscle and takes good care of her health, which makes her glow. Those are my personal goals, so perhaps I am biased, but I love seeing a happy model that seems to be enjoying her life, and that hasn't lost the spark in her eye. That is what's inspiring to me!

May 4, at the park:

I wouldn't stand next to her if I was that woman...
Gisele+Bundchen+enjoys+play+date+son+Benjamin+yOUhahPjio2l.jpg

Gisele+Bundchen+enjoys+play+date+son+Benjamin+B-80nexAyg1l.jpg

Gisele+Bundchen+enjoys+play+date+son+Benjamin+WU11RXmruXYl.jpg

gisele-bundchen-vanity-fair-may-2009-magazine-cover.jpg

First thing that ever made me want to lose weight. I googled pics of her incessantly. I have similar hair/nose to her, so she was ultimate thinspo.

Of course me on my best day still isn't even close to Giselle rolling out of bed every morning.