Gisele Bundchen

She's pregnant again now, I think. We'll see how she'll manage her body after a second pregnancy!!

I love Gisele! I think she looks incredibly healthy (and not in a size 14 kind of way). For me, she has a good amount of muscle, but she still has the curves that make her wonderfully feminine. I agree though; her face isn't my favorite, but with a body like that, who cares? ;)

She's pregnant again now, I think. We'll see how she'll manage her body after a second pregnancy!!

Really? I didn't know that. But pregnant models can actually make a lot of money today...just look at Adriana and Alessandra.

Vogue Brazil July 2012
giselecover.jpg

The super photoshopped blue eyes creep me out.

She is the kind of girl that will age nicely, she has good genetics and I'll bet she'll be thin again after her second pregnancy.

Gisele is so overrated, I'm glad she's largely out of the spotlight. She's like the one model (other than obligatory hate for Lindsay Wixson) who I really, really see zero value to. So, her body is okay (because hi it's not hard to have a flat stomach when your torso is five feet long and you have no waist) and there are models with far better bodies. Also, I will never forgive her for the comments she made about how anorexic models' families are to blame for their disease when the Ana Carolina thing was big in Brazil, i.e. "The parents are responsible, not fashion." So insensitive to how those families must have felt in a time when they just lost their loved one due to a horrible disease. Nor for her low-class behaviour after her husband lost the superbowl, blaming his teammates for sucking and stuff. She just seems so holier-than-thou when really, she's nothing that special. The one nice thing she has is her hair, which is admittedly beautiful - luckily for her since she needs something to cover up that horse face of hers.

Reactions: 1 users
I am not a fan either. I like her body, altough a bit to muscular. I hate her eyes, because of the "falling" eyelids. Weird that nobody seems to notice that she always has this same face on pictures lately. Look at the Versace campaign spring 2012: the camera is always lower than her face. Unfortunately an eyelid surgery doesn't go hand in hand with her "green" image...

She is the kind of girl that will age nicely, she has good genetics and I'll bet she'll be thin again after her second pregnancy.

She will be thin again, ok. But what about the sun damage on her skin?

Preggers bikini shots.

INFphoto_2330018.jpg
INFphoto_2330014.jpg

Apparently, the girl on the right is her sister. :nervous:
FFN_g_50935074.jpg

FFN_g_50935069.jpg

Not a superskinny but I see her appeal. She's really hot. I see why so many people love her.

And I loved Spring 2012's Ferragamo campaign. When I walked outside the Ferragamo boutique at the mall, I saw her campaign and went like "Holy freakin' legs".

Gisele-Bundchen-Salvatore-Ferragamo-Spring-2012-Ad-Campaign.jpg

Gisele_Bundchen_Salvatore_Ferragamo_SS12_03.jpg

posted on her facebook yesterday:

gisele.jpg

only 2 or 3 months after giving birth

yeah, over 3 months ago she had a baby and has a better body than kate omg but tbh i think its because her body is just so used to it, i imagine her being incredibly healthy and clean even while pregnant doing yoga and various activities, she's very consistent

I have always thought that if being thin for Gisele is so easy and natural and she eats whatever. how come all her sisters are kinda normal fat looking and today her twin sister is obese?

Attachments

• gisele-bundchen-2008-12-22-20-33-5.jpg
    gisele-bundchen-2008-12-22-20-33-5.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 170