Girl Model

M

MissFrail

Just thought I'd share, as some of you might be interested :)

Part 1

P.S the other parts are there :flower:

Reactions: 1 user
I watched this movie a while ago. Very interesting..

The model turned agent struck me. She is so strange.. She seems so profoundly lonely and.. void.. Her collecting secret pics of models body parts and plastic babies is bizarrely disturbing. I feel like I wouldn't want to be alone in a room with her :run:

I watched this movie a while ago. Very interesting..

The model turned agent struck me. She is so strange.. She seems so profoundly lonely and.. void.. Her collecting secret pics of models body parts and plastic babies is bizarrely disturbing. I feel like I wouldn't want to be alone in a room with her :run:

Yes, she was so weird right? I kinda felt sorry for her as well when she was alone in the room with the two Russian girls and she just smiled awkwardly... It made me so uncomfortable!
I really felt sorry for the aspiring models though, but I get that it is a very tough business.

I wonder why Nadya started to model again after hating it so much? :confused: Maybe her parents pressured her to start up again to try to work off some of the debt.

And the model scout was so strange. She was just so withdrawn and aloof from society. And so lonely. The babies were a bit frightening too.