Girl, Interrupted

I LOVE this movie! I think Angelina Jolie is super hot and she can act any character. She was brilliant.:luv:

omg I need to go watch this movie now :D
Angelina Jolie is so talented.

one of the best films ever!
my mom said i'm susanna kaysen in person, mh

I LOVE this movie so much. Angelina is so perfect in this. Apparently she is almost entirely herself in this movie... if so she is basically my ideal woman. I love my girls vain and twisted, I can't help it!

Angelina Jolie is the only person I have consistently followed that NEVER looks fat. I don't think she's human.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354829715.113196.jpg

Angelina jolie at 19. I would never have thought it was her without the caption. Almost unrecognisable under that chub!!

In fact she reminds me a bit of Kate upton in this photo. Sexy pose fail!

Just bought this movie today... Cannot wait to watch it! :)

Watched it last night after reading this post.. amazing!! And such a thinspiration :luv: Definitely one of my favorite movies ever

I actually love Winona Ryder in this movie. So beautiful and her boyish outfits. I also have short hair and her petite yet delicate frame really make these looks work.

I just bought the movie off of itunes to watch during sad down time, where I am tempted to binge. It is the best thinspiration to stall through bad times.

I watched it yeasterday after reading about it here. I fell in love with Winona and Angelina in this movie. They both look so inspiring :luv:

Such a powerful film, it's so incredibly human and for personal reasons many of the lines really strike a chord with me. That's partly what I love about it, so many films trying to portray mental illness do so by making generalisations, patronising or condemning, and in doing so totally misrepresent it. I recognized glimmers of my past self in some of these characters, I loved the characters, which just showed how noone with a mental illness is two dimensional or by default dislikable. Angelina and Winona are both stunning in it.

Reactions: 1 user