Girl, Interrupted

I agree! This is definitely a must see movie! Jolie looks soooo good, her face is more gaunt than in her other movies, they don't try to make her look curvy and sexy (like in tomb raider), more skinny and sexy. Thinspiration right there! :grin:

so obsessed with jolies character- much hotter than in tombraider. i wish i could pull off her hairstyle. unfortunally my face is missing the stunning shape.

I've heard so much about this movie! I really want to see it!

Finally! I've never met a person who even heard of this amazing movie :rolleyes: Definetely one of the greatest of all time! And I also admire Angie (especially in this part), for sure :luv:

One of my favourite movies, not big fan of Angelina, but in this movie is perfect. Watched it like million times :)

One of my all time favorites. I love everything about this movie. I really like the girl who plays Janet. She's in this movie called May, too. Its pretty awesome.

I wished the girls in those places looked like Jolie or Murphy or Ryder *cringes* Oooh and Jared Leto is in it :) He's dreamy :luv:

LOVE this movie! Winona Ryder is so little and thin and Angelina obviously looks amazing. Love it when she's wearing the yellow T-shirt and gray pants and her hips look positively tiny. Oh, and the movie's not bad either ;)

10101761.jpg

I love this movie! I already watched it so many times, i basically know every line by heart ;)

I love both Angie and Ryder in these movie. They both look so effortless good, twisted and mysterious. Great characters + thinspiration

I really loved this movie, Angelina Jolie is an amazing actress. & as the other girls said, pretty great thinspo to ;)

999GIT_Angelina_Jolie_073.jpg

Angelina+Girl+Interrupted.jpg

:luv:

I literally _just_ finished watching this! :D One of my all time favourites. I love Angie, she's amazing... and so tiny in this movie, too!

Angie's character is as badass and amazing as it gets. Forget Winona, I like Angelina Jolie! :luv: :party:

I love this movie - so many great moments. I think Angelina Jolie's character is great - sexy and a bit twisted. :)

Finally got around to watching this movie. I always thought Angelina Jolie was a good actress.. but this blew me away. Her talent is amazing :bow:. Her character and personality is what truly made this movie memorable. It's one of those movies that changes your perspective a little bit. For sure one of my new favorites.

I have to say this first: I really like this movie.
But I hate Angelina Jolie

I'm studying in psychology so I thought it was an interesting view on borderline personality disorders!

And I've always thought borderline personality disorders are not represented appropriate enough.

Despite these objections, I still love the movie, that speaks for itself ;)

I love this movie. I actually find it to be hilarious. I was in a place like this (but with boys too and not as long term) and people legit have random breakdowns like in the movie and discuss our "disorders" and gang up against the nurses/staff and shit talk the doctors. Good fun. I love Aneglina Jolie in this and its one of the only movies where I can stand Winona Ryder.