Ginta Lapina

S

Skinny2012

I'm not a fan of her body, but she has a very unique face imo :luv:.

Here's a fashiontv video (backstage+on the runway+ interview):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5C_cKLJlM0

Ginta-Lapina-Vogue-Mexico-April-2012-cover.jpg

00230m.jpg

Chanel-Jackets-2012-in-Aprils-Vogue-Mexico-10.jpg

Ginta-Lapina.jpg

6830135282_4e3e802620_z.jpg

tumblr_lzbd1xzRgE1r0fj3bo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
You probably think I'm stalking your new posts, I always seem to be one of the first to reply haha.

Ginta's a longtime favourite of mine :) I love that elfish quality so much! She's so lovely without makeup, very pale and delicate.

Women+Management.jpg

I only don't like her thighs... but her face is just incredible!

Reactions: 1 users
She's pretty, but too stocky/curvy and commercial for me. And she puts out a more slutty vibe than most high fashion girls.

But she gets the big $ gigs... she just landed a new campaign with La Senza, and I think she looks like a mid-market tramp in them, but I am sure she banked six figures for it, so more power to her.

La Senza

Here are some, you'll hopefully see what I mean.

qgO4uwE.jpg

SbM9Am5.jpg

aDt1Vci.jpg

Z4Q9VVQ.jpg

ZJZqgiF.jpg

To me (in these) she looks like something off the Vegas strip.

But I guess she should be glad she has this kind of crossover appeal, because it means cha-ching.

La Senza

Here are some, you'll hopefully see what I mean.

qgO4uwE.jpg

SbM9Am5.jpg

aDt1Vci.jpg

Z4Q9VVQ.jpg

ZJZqgiF.jpg

To me (in these) she looks like something off the Vegas strip.

But I guess she should be glad she has this kind of crossover appeal, because it means cha-ching.

Wow those pics are pretty bad! :nopity: ...I think trashy would be the right word...

@FashionThin Do you know when they were taken? It doesn't even look like her.. either she weighed more then or they used a lot of photoshop...? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow those pics are pretty bad! :nopity: ...I think trashy would be the right word...
@FashionThin Do you know when they were taken? It doesn't even look like her.. either she weighed more then or they used a lot of photoshop...? :confused:

Within the last 2 or 3 months.

@FashionThin ... wow that surprises me a bit tbh. I would have been more understanding if she did those pics at the beginning of her career...like kind of a "I really need the money" thing....

Reactions: 1 users
@FashionThin ... wow that surprises me a bit tbh. I would have been more understanding if she did those pics at the beginning of her career...like kind of a "I really need the money" thing....

I agree.. the shoot was in January I think.

I agree.. the shoot was in January I think.

wow, if you'd have shown me those pics i wouldnt have guessed it was her, atall! ouch. fair play to her though. i know if i were offered a campaign with that much $$$ i'd probably say yes...
but she looks totally different. i love her editorial look, so pale and elfish.
shes definitely gained recently, too. saw her on oxford street a few weeks ago.

ok these are super cute. perhaps it wasnt her i saw on oxford st. then :hmm:

I actually think her face is kinda plain, like Toni Garrn. Both extremely pretty girls, but not very interesting-looking. I love seeing her YSL beauty ad at the mall though <3

Lanvin FW 2012
12-lanvin07.jpg

17-lanvin16.jpg

Numéro Magazine 2012 (No.133)
Ginta-Lapina-Numero-1.jpg

image001.jpg

image007.jpg

ginta-lapina2.jpg

scriptical-wordpress-la-rivic3a8re-sans-retour-ginta-lapina-numero-magazine-sean-seng-may-2012-11.jpeg%3Fw%3D700%26h%3D510

:O she looks insane in the numero set! love the first one. i see where @71000 is coming from, but i dont think you would pass her in the street and think 'plain' - more modelly- she doesn't have huge features that make her stand out or whatever. her look is quite versatile it seems? i think she looks like a pixie or some magical woodland creature ;) :lol: cute

Oh yeah, she would definitely stand out if I saw her irl :p I meant in comparison to some other models.