Ginta Lapina

Toni's charity event
preview_BFA_17066_2133898.jpg
preview_BFA_17066_2133973.jpg
preview_BFA_17066_2133970.jpg
preview_BFA_17066_2133965.jpg

I just can't understand why people would do this, especially when the photoshop is so obvious??

because, like, uhh, like ummm...

tumblr_m9lz8gsUBU1qaacywo1_500.gif

like, umm, like... wait what were we talking about again?

I get so excited to see @FashionThin 's comments whenever this thread gets updated. :smash:

She's happy with the pic I guess, but she still looks like a thick piece of trash to me.

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I might have missed something but I've always been curious to why most VIP's on this forum act so passive agressive when her name comes up, but I'm very interested :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Hey, what are everyones thoughts on the Unlikely Models Camp that she ran in Latvia this year?
Also reeeeally wanting some gossip... she now posts couples photos with a cute guy, but I haven't actually seen anything about her breaking up/getting divorced from Adam Hock except just speculation/rumours, so what happened!

Hey, what are everyones thoughts on the Unlikely Models Camp that she ran in Latvia this year?
Also reeeeally wanting some gossip... she now posts couples photos with a cute guy, but I haven't actually seen anything about her breaking up/getting divorced from Adam Hock except just speculation/rumours, so what happened!

I read on bellazon that she was divorced/getting divorced from Adam and now dating Bryant Knight - not sure what the story is though

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Can we talk about the fact that she's drinking a full-size garlic smoothie, though? What is that even?
Haha, oh wow, I didn’t even notice that! Distracted by how lovely she looks. Perhaps that was her plan ;)