Ginta Lapina

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
I just can't understand why people would do this, especially when the photoshop is so obvious??
because, like, uhh, like ummm...

like, umm, like... wait what were we talking about again?

I get so excited to see @FashionThin 's comments whenever this thread gets updated. :smash:
She's happy with the pic I guess, but she still looks like a thick piece of trash to me.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

Ardeur

Rising Star
I might have missed something but I've always been curious to why most VIP's on this forum act so passive agressive when her name comes up, but I'm very interested :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

blissrelease

Worker Bee
Hey, what are everyones thoughts on the Unlikely Models Camp that she ran in Latvia this year?
Also reeeeally wanting some gossip... she now posts couples photos with a cute guy, but I haven't actually seen anything about her breaking up/getting divorced from Adam Hock except just speculation/rumours, so what happened!

Rhianna

Rising Star
Hey, what are everyones thoughts on the Unlikely Models Camp that she ran in Latvia this year?
Also reeeeally wanting some gossip... she now posts couples photos with a cute guy, but I haven't actually seen anything about her breaking up/getting divorced from Adam Hock except just speculation/rumours, so what happened!
I read on bellazon that she was divorced/getting divorced from Adam and now dating Bryant Knight - not sure what the story is though

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user