Gilmore Girls

I love this show! Oh the memories! I've watched this show so many times I can't even keep count! I think I am the only one who actually liked Logan and Rory together. :oops:

I can't stand Logan. I'm the only one that likes Dean and Rory together. All my friends yell at me. My sister and I also bicker about this a lot. They all think Jess. I think Logan is a more popular choice than Dean though.

And yeah I've watched this show way too many times. It's my go to show when I have deadlines and stuff.

Every time this comes up on my itunes shuffle I smile.
This show is amazing.
And Alexis Bledel is sooooooooooooo gorgeous. Those eyes kill me.

I can't stand Logan. I'm the only one that likes Dean and Rory together. All my friends yell at me. My sister and I also bicker about this a lot. They all think Jess. I think Logan is a more popular choice than Dean though.

And yeah I've watched this show way too many times. It's my go to show when I have deadlines and stuff.

I loved Jess because of their original connection with books. It was so unexpected and as a book nerd who does "margin writing" ect I love them together even more so for that.

Dean was a good first boyfriend for Rory. Sweet, kind, ect. But he is a small town guy who was fine not going to college. Rory wants more than just Stars Hallow...

And Logan, I think was good because he introduced her to the adult world in many different ways and got Rory out of her shell.

Honestly all 3 guys were good for her, I just don't think any of them were "the one". And wow. I just put wayyyyy too much thought into this!

No, I think a lot of people liked Dean! I'm not really a Dean fan, but I do think that each boyfriend helped Rory in some way or another. I don't know why everyone likes Jess. When he was Rory's boyfriend he was a jerk! He did change in the end so good for him.

No, I think a lot of people liked Dean! I'm not really a Dean fan, but I do think that each boyfriend helped Rory in some way or another. I don't know why everyone likes Jess. When he was Rory's boyfriend he was a jerk! He did change in the end so good for him.

Ahh I was under the impression that the order of preference was Jess, Logan an then Dean.
I do think they were all good in diff ways but for me it will always be Dean.

I love this show so much! I know it must be so cliché to say this, but one of the reasons why it is so special for me is because it reminds me of my relationship with my mum. I mean, she's not as loquacious as Lorelai, but she's fun and very thoughtful and we are very good friends (and we talk a lot whenever we spend time together).

I identified with Rory because we had a lot of things in common (super-book nerds, attending similar kinds of school, addicted to coffee, overachiever, etc). Also, the timing of the series coincided exactly with my school years, so it felt like we were going through the same things at the same time!

It brings memories back.

I used to love watching Gilmore Girls! But because I used to catch it every so often, and series were repeated, so I never watched it in any order... despite seeing most episodes, I have no idea about any storylines! Great dialogue though. The grandparents were the best :)

Makes me think of:

j9IZWA9.jpg

Anyway, I loved the show, I watched it with my mom.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
@Andrea your post made me laugh so much omg

This show legitimately saved my life in high school. I was a lonely, bookish introvert with no real friends and I don't know what I would have done without
1. studying/reading
2. music
3. Gilmore Girls

I have yet to find a show or movie with such quirky and awesome characters. Lorelai is just amazing, hehe.
Now that I watch it though, Rory's character annoys me so much! She acts about twelve years old when she's in high school and is "so shocked" when she doesn't get that NY Times job at the end of the series, like she is so over-confident in herself. Then she's like crying on the bathroom floor when she thinks Logan doesn't like her and freaking out when she can't handle an extra class at Yale...like, bitch, you don't KNOW real suffering.

I love Michel's diet"
" I don't eat bagels. Bagels are like glue in your intestines and ensure that everything that enters your body will remain there until you die."

"I'm weighing my turkey."
Sookie: "Why?"
"A group of scientists did a study on rats where they cut their daily calories by thirty percent."
Sookie: "And you felt left out?"

Or that one time when he found out his creamer was 2% instead of non-fat so he started jogging in place.

Reactions: 3 users
I love Michel's diet"
" I don't eat bagels. Bagels are like glue in your intestines and ensure that everything that enters your body will remain there until you die."

"I'm weighing my turkey."
Sookie: "Why?"
"A group of scientists did a study on rats where they cut their daily calories by thirty percent."
Sookie: "And you felt left out?"

Or that one time when he found out his creamer was 2% instead of non-fat so he started jogging in place.
I just watched that episode with the turkey! I've only started watched it on Netflix, and I love it :D

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else getting excited/nervous about the Netflix revival? Release date is November 25.

(I'm a little sad that Lauren Graham seems to have had some work done! She is such a natural beauty, she would have aged just fine)

maxresdefault.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else getting excited/nervous about the Netflix revival? Release date is November 25.

(I'm a little sad that Lauren Graham seems to have had some work done! She is such a natural beauty, she would have aged just fine)

maxresdefault.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT EITHER!! Though yes I agree it looks like Lorelai has had work done. It must be hard to be a female in your early 30s when your series was on TV and do a "reunion"/"come back" TV series 10+ years later. So many female celebrities have copped so much criticism simply because the look older - the girls from Sex and the City, Portia de Rossi...

maxresdefault.jpg

:) same.

As for Lauren, I feel the same way. I think her best point as an actress was her wide variety of facial expressions. However, I can't blame her with all the media attention on aging.(Makes no sense to me as aging is natural). But on the bright side, it's not as drastic as some.

I've been waiting 9 years for this! I've seen it probably 4 times now but it never gets old. It's one of those shows that you can just curl up on the couch and watch and feel good about yourself. Not too crazy of drama in it either which I prefer. If only I could live in a place like Stars Hollow :luv:
I'm excited to see what everyone has been up to this November!

I came here just to say that!! Lauren Graham's face looks so... unnatural. I'm so disappointed. Oh well! Unbelievably excited for the episodes! :D

Did anyone else stop at "Luke's Diner" yesterday? :grin: I got there right at 7 and still had to wait an hour!