Honestly, I think the technology is incredible and I loved seeing it. I just wish it was on literally any other model. I understand Bella Hadid is the most popular model today, even people who aren't into fashion know about her, and having her gets media attention, but they have to be delusional if they think she looks good almost naked.

It's so disappointing they chose to showcase this on her. They really couldn't find anyone better?
It really is so disappointing and it’s sad. She’s everywhere we wanna see fresh new faces or models that actually are better deserve this. This will be in history of fashion and… it’s Bella, I hope one day they will boot Celebs off the runway. Im really hoping this will die soon

Reactions: 4 users
Does this really look like the body of someone who could fast, or even restrict, for a week? Am I that out of touch with the general public nowadays?
BF96D1FB-4E01-4604-B0D9-CAD19B0C2D16.jpeg

I know everybody is saying it, but I need to add that everybody I study with is absolutely drooling over this dress. Half don’t mind that it was done on Bella, the other half (and I) spent yesterday debating who we’d have liked to have seen it on in our gc. Though everyone on both sides understands why she was chosen.
I’m choosing to focus on what an incredible art piece it is and how refreshing it was to see such an honest overlap of performance, drama, art and runway.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
This is the dumbest take I've read in my life
Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 1.19.47 AM.png

(FWIW I don't mind that they chose Bella for this look; I mean, the dress was literally spray painted onto her body so it's not like she stretched out/ruined any designs. Plus, of course, it's effective marketing to use one of the most famous models currently working and she hasn't been as much of an eyesore lately as some of her contemporaries (admittedly a very low bar))

• Funny
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 9 users

Why would they, with many more outfits to choose from, put Bella in something like this? Not to mention that it looks like a Fauxpas from 2016, it suits her awfully:speechless:

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users
@CabbagePatchRage I immediately ran to look at my photo albums from my trip, I’ll never see it the same.

She shares a birthday with my partner, thank God I have an excuse to be removed from the flood of Bella’s birthday posts for the day. Happy 40th Bells!

76A2D375-2DA0-4980-BF9A-7A9ED2CC9100.jpeg
96514783-31B8-43C4-96AA-977EFE586B43.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
I have not watched the movie but I have to say, Vampire Jared Leto seems to be heavily inspired by Bella's long-haired, bleach-browed look. I suppose It isn't the other way around, but what do we know?

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 22.43.07.png
Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-23 um 22.41.46.png

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
I have not watched the movie but I have to say, Vampire Jared Leto seems to be heavily inspired by Bella's long-haired, bleach-browed look. I suppose It isn't the other way around, but what do we know?

View attachment 134094View attachment 134093
Well slightly off topic, but it’s definitely a worth a watch. It’s fucking TERRIBLE, like entering the so bad it’s good realm. Also Matt Smith chewing the scenery slays as a villain.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Bella seems to get those typical Anorexia/ malnourished lines around her mouth, which hint towards her nutritional style. It's not a secret that she's struggling. But it shows.

And Gigi... I am lost for words. I mean, yay to flat and sparse roots representation. But she looks like a squishy soaked sponge. That hair colour doesn't work for her skin. However the brows are the worst. None of them should've gotten bleached brows. It makes them look pitty worthy.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
From Gigi‘s most recent „Whats in my bag“ video for Vogue Italia

Attachments

• 998A62FF-348C-4D0F-BE04-36FF621BF12A.jpeg
    998A62FF-348C-4D0F-BE04-36FF621BF12A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 408
  • Pig
  • WTF
From Gigi‘s most recent „Whats in my bag“ video for Vogue Italia
Im so tired of their addiction to junk food. Can’t those girls just eat… normally?
There are people who love food and they are not half as insufferable as them, there are ways to convey your love for something (i.e. food) but this one is not. I don’t understand how this comes off as relatable. To me, this screams disordered eating.

• Agree
I can’t avoid the Hadid sisters on social media, try as I might.

Hint; if you’re not Gigi, the likelihood is much higher that you do suit bangs
9085F53A-AD6F-4FB3-9C3A-857D5A6B70BD.png

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
I can’t avoid the Hadid sisters on social media, try as I might.

Hint; if you’re not Gigi, the likelihood is much higher that you do suit bangsView attachment 135063
I feel like Gigi looks decent with bangs actually (at least in this photo which could very well be false advertising because we all know how grotesque she can look). The bangs cover her forehead which I always thought was too big and wide and the rest of her hair covers her facial fat.