I would like to believe she lost weight because she's looking a bit more decent but probably she's just controlling the narrative by arranging photos with the paps. Especially these with her see-through pants look so staged...

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user
I would like to believe she lost weight because she's looking a bit more decent but probably she's just controlling the narrative by arranging photos with the paps. Especially these with her see-through pants look so staged...

I don't think the candids are staged. She looks fat, heavy and graceless in them.
Here, on the other hand... It shows how much angles can do for you. I mean, she's definitely losing, the question is for how long. She can't stay consistent, just can't. Also THE POSING. Gimmie a break, you "supermodel", you.

• Agree
  • Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 9 users
Confused as to why we're praising this. Her thighs and arms still look thick and flabby. Her mid-section is looking better, I agree, but I'd say she has much more to lose before we give her a pat on the back for it. I know the standards with the Hadids are low, but were she any other model she wouldn't be getting a bunch of posts just because perhaps, maybe, she might have lost a pound or two :nopity:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Confused as to why we're praising this. Her thighs and arms still look thick and flabby. Her mid-section is looking better, I agree, but I'd say she has much more to lose before we give her a pat on the back for it. I know the standards with the Hadids are low, but were she any other model she wouldn't be getting a bunch of posts just because perhaps, maybe, she might have lost a pound or two :nopity:
I don’t think anyone is praising her… no one thinks she’s actually skinny. This is more of a hate-follow page :lol: And everyone agrees with what you said about “if she were any other model.” We all hate that she gets any work that she doesn’t deserve. We’re certainly not doing her any favors for each of these “hate” posts.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I don’t think anyone is praising her… no one thinks she’s actually skinny. This is more of a hate-follow page :lol: And everyone agrees with what you said about “if she were any other model.” We all hate that she gets any work that she doesn’t deserve. We’re certainly not doing her any favors for each of these “hate” posts.
Yes, I'm aware, I guess she annoys me so much that I dislike looking at her whether she's being praised or exposed :lol: I have to deal with a lot of nepotism in the publishing industry as well, so I find people like Bella especially unnerving

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
This picture of her almost made me gasp out loud! The lighting on her stomach had me thinking she was pregnant. :lol:

To be fair, this website is my only exposure to her life.
Genuinely Curious as to whether her body comp is just weird or it’s all the work she got done. Because I swear in some shots (pap shots as well) her legs and stomach look toned but for her arms are always chubbier… I see most commonly people with tiny arms and more weight in the legs, don’t see the revert much… curious as to what you guys think?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
THE POSING

OiokT1J.jpg

"Bella give me New Jersey, but make it highway rest area bathroom New Jersey"

• Funny
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 15 users

Maybe I'm just a prude but I cannot understand the thinking behind the see through pants. So tacky and tasteless. Really removes any slight appearance of elegance or class she had left. It had to be intentional, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong (which I'm hoping I am for her sake), but I just find it so pathetic that she'll stoop down to this level to get some brief attention. They're not even cute pants anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Screen Shot 2022-06-08 at 9.53.58 PM.png

The editing on this one...embarrassing. The blur where she edited her hefty inner thigh fat is also obvious.

• Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 6 users

She looks like what teenagers think 25 year olds look like...imagine looking this old at 25?

She looks like a stepmom desperate to hold on to her youth and dressing skanky to get the attention of the pool boy because she doesn't get any from anyone else

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users

Sorry, back again - just have so much to say about this outfit! In the second lot of photos you can see the top is clearly tied at the back to fit her better. Could she not afford to get it tailored? She has the money to do pretty much whatever she wants but couldn't manage to find a white top that actually fits. Manages to make the outfit look even cheaper (didn't think that was possible). Can't believe she didn't try to photoshop it out or at least make sure the paparazzi didn't get any photos from that angle. Should be fairly easy considering she called them on herself.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
The way I see Bella is that no matter how thin she gets, she just doesn’t look good…

She may be looking “better” after losing a few pounds, sure. But that doesn’t erase the excessive plastic surgery, dull skin, greasy hair, tacky clothing. It’s clear she’s struggling, and has struggled in the past, which is why I’m hesitant to praise her under those circumstances. She’s mediocre at her profession and her style lately has been trashy for the most part.

Especially in this one, this is one of the world’s highest paid supermodels? I just can’t believe she’s only 25.
1453823D-BB9B-401E-933B-B5EDAC7AFC9F.jpeg

• Agree

How can she look like she’s fat and losing at the same time? I don’t understand her body
2CB1C2CC-685B-46D1-A69B-0A4CD50DAABA.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
EFD75A42-C857-4BAC-9AF8-3C9E2C90FA1B.jpeg

Bella. Gas is almost $7. Some people can't afford to buy groceries. This is one of the most tone-deaf things you could say. How shitty of a person do you have to be to bribe WSJ to write a fake sob story just so you can stay the center of attention? And get the fuck out of here with your "my body is a temple" fakeness... we've all seen you stuff your face with pizza and burgers.

tempsnip2.jpeg

• Agree
  • Funny
I think with her body type/genes she was never meant to be skinny. She seems to gain weight way easier than she can lose. Also her skin is very..loose. Every time I see a picture of her in motion, her legs look like rubber to me.
Personally, I disagree up to a point.

She was never meant to be skinny mentally-we can see that with Gigi and Yolanda. They all struggle with some kind of eating disorders and disordered eating. And we know that those disorders are genetic-meaning: "Genes give us the gun, while the environment pulls the trigger."

But she was meant be skinny physically-you can see that in her bone strucure. She is narrower than the average woman. Even in kibbe she is a dramatic; dramatics are narrow and they look better at lower weights (e.g. Taylor Swift, Zendaya, Anya Taylor-Joy etc.).

When it comes to the quality of her skin and the fat she carries around-it's the same with Taylor Swift and Anya Taylor Joy. All three of them look so "loose" when they gain weight. I noticed that is quite common with dramatics-they can't and don't carry a lot of muscle mass and their fat is not "squishy", but "loose". Their only option is to be at a lower weights and do some kind strength training.

In contrast, Gigi is some kind of natural (I think flamboyant natural)-her fat is "squishy", she looks thinner at higher weights and can carry more muscle than Bella.

• Useful
  • Agree
Personally, I disagree up to a point.

She was never meant to be skinny mentally-we can see that with Gigi and Yolanda. They all struggle with some kind of eating disorders and disordered eating. And we know that those disorders are genetic-meaning: "Genes give us the gun, while the environment pulls the trigger."

But she was meant be skinny physically-you can see that in her bone strucure. She is narrower than the average woman. Even in kibbe she is a dramatic; dramatics are narrow and they look better at lower weights (e.g. Taylor Swift, Zendaya, Anya Taylor-Joy etc.).

When it comes to the quality of her skin and the fat she carries around-it's the same with Taylor Swift and Anya Taylor Joy. All three of them look so "loose" when they gain weight. I noticed that is quite common with dramatics-they can't and don't carry a lot of muscle mass and their fat is not "squishy", but "loose". Their only option is to be at a lower weights and do some kind strength training.

In contrast, Gigi is some kind of natural (I think flamboyant natural)-her fat is "squishy", she looks thinner at higher weights and can carry more muscle than Bella.
These photos just speak for themselves tbh. I’ve noticed the designers have started to style gigi with clothes that cover her arms up lol

Attachments

• 62637216-15CB-4AEE-B9C0-5B905477D5C0.jpeg
    62637216-15CB-4AEE-B9C0-5B905477D5C0.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 13A6F267-A8B9-4840-89C6-A6E97B27636A.jpeg
    13A6F267-A8B9-4840-89C6-A6E97B27636A.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 4,183
  • 63585154-1A1B-43D2-8A40-14D81CCADE43.jpeg
    63585154-1A1B-43D2-8A40-14D81CCADE43.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Gross
  • Funny