Remember those ugly crying selfies Bella posted a while ago? Well, here's the "deep" reason why she had a breakdown:

bella being a pos.jpg

Google says she's 25, so why is she acting like a toddler who can't even dress themselves?

• Funny
  • Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 11 users
Remember those ugly crying selfies Bella posted a while ago? Well, here's the "deep" reason why she had a breakdown:

View attachment 118345

Google says she's 25, so why is she acting like a toddler who can't even dress themselves?
I will never not be surprised when someone posts her real age, the degree to which she’s carved up her face in order to be remotely photographable makes her look like a thrice divorced Real Housewife.
That’s not shade to any thrice divorced Real Housewives, I respect the hustle but you don’t want to look like you’re a 40something with 90s era plastic surgery when you’re in your twenties.
Like, I can see the lip filler moustache and the inverted v nose deformity without my glasses, that’s how bad her work is.
I guess daddy being a billionaire can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1642629809734.png

View attachment 118345

I mean the title is misleading but she's still pathetic and I can't believe she PAID someone to look the way she does. I feel like they're slowly losing relevance, the moment Bella gets pregnant they're gonna be old news.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Gigi and her evil step-mom younger sister Bella for Versace Spring/Summer 2022. Oops, seems like they're so big their tights and dresses ripped in those first two pics.

1643301037569.png

1643301098396.png

1643301110952.png

1643301121330.png

• Pig
  • Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 11 users
This photo of Gigi from September was just posted online, and I don't even have words for it except that the fat spilling over the side of the skirt is possibly the funniest thing I've seen so far this year.

25698646-1138-43E9-9F3D-D5A2B7563180.png

510535EF-BB59-49D5-AFC4-96EE396A8F68.jpeg

• Gross
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Gigi and her evil step-mom younger sister Bella for Versace Spring/Summer 2022. Oops, seems like they're so big their tights and dresses ripped in those first two pics.

View attachment 119482
View attachment 119483
View attachment 119484
View attachment 119485
There's actually potential in the H&M department. They were probably going for Boticelli-inspired,though I much prefer the association of Reira from the anime "nana". Sad that their physique isn't anime-esque in any way :(
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 19.21.58.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 19.23.38.png

Also, I came across an article, in which Gigi "reveals the reason why she has been declining magazine covers". Here are some quotes, which I find especially lovely :mclap::
There are magazines I say no to because I’d rather another girl have an opportunity to get that cover.
I don’t need to do the same cover again if someone else’s career could skyrocket because of it.
How nice of you, Miss Hadid! Considering the fact that she has robbed other models of life-changing opportunities, simply because of her connections, makes me hate Gigi even more. She has a lot of nerve to claim that she's helping other models, because she has gotten to a point where she doesn't have to do those covers anymore. Her whole career has been marked by instances where she'd get special treatment from clients because of her privileged background, so the fact that she goes running to the press to say what she said, disgusts me. Fucking do better, Gigi.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Marc Jacobs F/W 22-23

1645221880092.jpeg

1645221890399.jpeg

:wtf: ... I don't even want to comment on Gigi's face. Bella reminds of some old witch from the movie.

• Gross
Reactions: 3 users