I’ve been seeing this rumor all over and in my head this doesn’t make sense at all. But I would love to hear someone who works on the business confirming my doubts. Is this minimally possible?

View attachment 113339
I want to believe this because I was also wondering why she didn’t go. But I don’t think they’d do that to Bella since she’s one of the biggest nepo models and I feel like they’d be scared of retaliation? Also it would be stupid considering Gigi looks like a molten rock. I feel like they’d put Bella first.
But at the same time, I wouldn’t even be surprised if it is true. Idk what these people have over the industry’s head to be allowed to walk down the runway looking like that. Like at least if she even resembled a model which she does not.

EDIT: it just occurred to me...what if shes pregnant. Since that seems to be the trend with all models recently.

it just occurred to me...what if shes pregnant. Since that seems to be the trend with all models recently

I’ve read somewhere on Twitter (not sure how reliable it is) that apparently Gigi left PFW earlier and missed the Isabel Marant show that she was meant to walk on. There was a rumor saying she went back to NYC to be with Bella because she’s pregnant.

Let’s hope that Bella is pregnant so we won’t see her on the runway for at least 9 months.

After reading this I really hope the rumor is true but on the other hand I can’t even imagine how fat Bella will look if she makes a comeback after giving birth like Gigi did.
Just thinking about how much she would indulge with the excuse that she’s pregnant and has to eat for two, like, honey, you already did that before, now you’re probably eating for four :whistling:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
GYFVOSg.jpg
Life imitates art :hibye:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
CD675D37-A5DB-4771-9A93-41F2DAE8BEF5.jpeg
0EDB3B41-7F1C-4788-A760-FC7F1BEE9B60.jpeg
B0DEAC36-65DE-458C-BE75-22252853ACEF.jpeg

BTS for Blumarine (I could be wrong about this, but at the very least she’s been styled in Blumarine) :superpuke:
The farm is fitting though…

5A208133-9CB2-4C2F-A2E4-A514B8B28A18.jpeg

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 20 users
View attachment 113568View attachment 113569View attachment 113570
BTS for Blumarine (I could be wrong about this, but at the very least she’s been styled in Blumarine) :superpuke:
The farm is fitting though…

View attachment 113571
Is it just me or do her thighs on the second picture not look awful? Her stomach still looks doughy but her thighs, especially the one further away from the camera doesn’t look too bad. Once we get to the third picture though…. :superpuke:

Her legs there look like the ones of an actual obese person, they’re absolutely huge and they have no definition whatsoever.

I honestly don’t see why the “”””high fashion””””” twitter girls are obsessed with her; her posts are boring, her face is obviously bought, with the surgeon holding a scalpel on one hand and a picture of Carla Bruni on the other and her body is below average at this point (maybe not american average but definitely below european average)

It’s sad to see that these are the “models” that are praised nowadays, I don’t even know what’s worse at this point: nepotism or HAES :eyeroll:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
@saerio I totally hear what you’re saying, but “not awful” for Bella Hadid is a questionable standard to hold for anyone

Love the commentary on American vs European average so I have to ask the Europeans on the forums; are people less up Bella Hadid’s flabby ass over there? Or is it as equally inescapable as it is here in Australia, and America?

Reactions: 1 users
According to TMZ, and more important, confirmed by Zayn himself (although he didn't say he attacked her) Yolanda and Zayn had some sort of argument when Gigi was traveling because of the fashion weeks. Probably the reason why she ended her season a little bit early and didn't appear on shows she was already confirmed to be a part of.
Also, this is more of a question than any confirmation, but does "co-parenting" mean Gigi and Zayn are maybe not together anymore? In Portuguese, this term is exclusively used when the kid's parents separated/divorced

I'm a little sad on the end of Bella's pregnancy theories. II was very excited to not see her on the runway for the next 2 years.

According to TMZ, and more important, confirmed by Zayn himself (although he didn't say he attacked her) Yolanda and Zayn had some sort of argument when Gigi was traveling because of the fashion weeks. Probably the reason why she ended her season a little bit early and didn't appear on shows she was already confirmed to be a part of.
Also, this is more of a question than any confirmation, but does "co-parenting" mean Gigi and Zayn are maybe not together anymore? In Portuguese, this term is exclusively used when the kid's parents separated/divorced

I'm a little sad on the end of Bella's pregnancy theories. II was very excited to not see her on the runway for the next 2 years.

Let’s hope they have family drama more often if that keeps them off the runway sorry lol

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I had a dream last night that Gigi was walking the runway (at the International Airport in my city, no less haha!), and I was desperately trying to snap a photo to show you all how awful she looked…. not sure why I was so determined, I think we’re all well aware by now

Luckily for me it was just a dream, but I think you all should see her latest selfie regardless- as puffy as ever on project runway (actually, she might be bigger than when I last checked in)

F13F8B2E-D4F0-4F83-8EB2-0FD7972563DE.jpeg

For the love of god, cut out the salt for one week, honey.

• Gross
  • Pig
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Bella posted a dozen selfies of her ugly crying for some reason & tagging Willow Smith. Willow's sentiment was originally something along the lines of "everyone is unique and special & somehow feeling lost and like their work isn't good enough" and then there's this collection. Lmao what a way to make it about her. Must be hard to be a nepo model. Here are two of them incase she deletes the post

1636545145716.png

1636543234303.png

• WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Bella posted a dozen selfies of her ugly crying for some reason & tagging Willow Smith. Willow's sentiment was originally something along the lines of "everyone is unique and special & somehow feeling lost and like their work isn't good enough" and then there's this collection. Lmao what a way to make it about her. Must be hard to be a nepo model. Here are two of them incase she deletes the post

1636545145716.png

1636543234303.png
I just wanted to emphasize that she posted NINE crying selfies. I was laughing so hard while swiping through her post because the pictures just keep going! As for her caption, she clearly thinks she's a lot smarter than she actually is. Maybe she thought that posting her nonsensical ramblings on the vague concept of mental health, complete with a confusing rollercoaster metaphor and the astounding observation that "social media isn't real guyz", was a noble act. However the cynic in me thinks that this attention seeking behavior has something to do with being the only one in her family who isn't in the headlines at the moment. The reasoning for this bizarre post is probably an amalgam of Bella being a moron, being out of touch, thriving off pity, and needing attention.
tumblr_p60vs2dVYE1vnhr2go2_500.png

• Agree
Reactions: 13 users
8DB1BD91-1D05-49B7-9237-7A4B0D867CAD.jpeg

That’s it, keep sucking in for the camera... on a separate note, why does everyone in her friend group have a flat ass?! I know it’s because they just restrict and don’t actually bother with any form of strength training, but it ages them so much. It’s not hard to have a small, peachy butt (just look at some Skinny Showcase submissions :D)
D36A23DD-11F5-4642-BD68-BC26AEAD4FEA.jpeg

• Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 2 users
I think she forgot to keep sucking in :hahano:
E9EEEBE6-73C9-4F71-A53F-843D06AD5FF3.jpeg

Her chest is too large (not to mention everything else) to be a model. The girl behind her had a chest that is more conducive to modeling

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
People are starting to use her ridiculous crying pictures for memes.
She did this to herself. She basically invited people to make fun of her.
Screenshot_20211114-143333.png

Caption could also be:
Bella Hadid after realising she has to work to achieve the respect in the modelling industry that she wants.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users