New pug face alert :

7BE44A44-50AE-4A31-B7DF-0CC3B90D4028.jpeg
D0BE951B-6B19-42BB-860C-243C38B65E2F.jpeg

What is up with the people plumping up their lips to the size of their fat asses every time they gain weight? I know it pairs well together but really?

Those lips are so vulgar and utterly atrocious, but I guess it goes well with her entire dominatrix outfit and oily hair flip.

Funny how the lip job was quite a priority. Wasted no time getting her lips done after her baby to pair it up with her other enormous attributes.

Before lip job and other jobs:

C0A4892D-F990-4F0C-A371-89661D29ACAA.jpeg
C8AC29EE-48F8-467F-94A7-A0D22D3AD028.jpeg

After:

70E3BFBF-A000-48F8-A02E-0D6EC7D69A59.jpeg
AEA8AA92-318A-4459-9085-2AB1D4FA8ECB.jpeg

• Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
New pug face alert :

View attachment 106199View attachment 106200

What is up with the people plumping up their lips to the size of their fat asses every time they gain weight? I know it pairs well together but really?

Those lips are so vulgar and utterly atrocious, but I guess it goes well with her entire dominatrix outfit and oily hair flip.

Funny how the lip job was quite a priority. Wasted no time getting her lips done after her baby to pair it up with her other enormous attributes.

View attachment 106203View attachment 106204

After:

View attachment 106205View attachment 106206
Adding some more from Marc Jacobs because WTF:
1625165777916.jpeg

1625165792161.jpeg

1625165856288.jpeg

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 15 users
New pug face alert :

View attachment 106199View attachment 106200

View attachment 106203View attachment 106204

After:

View attachment 106205View attachment 106206
She’s disgusting I agree but it’s pretty clear that the lips are just makeup + her face being bloated and not fillers

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
"Endless love for burgers"

Nothing surprising :p

The concept itself of eating a burger with bare hands on a TV and in front of the audience (to whom nothing was served) is both extremely disrespectful and disgusting. I could never imagine doing something like this. Why are people normalising it? We all know every action has it's appropriate time and place... and this surely wasn't one. "Let's pig out and stuff our faces in front of audience, look how cool I am!!" 🤦

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
The concept itself of eating a burger with bare hands on a TV and in front of the audience (to whom nothing was served) is both extremely disrespectful and disgusting. I could never imagine doing something like this. Why are people normalising it? We all know every action has it's appropriate time and place... and this surely wasn't one. "Let's pig out and stuff our faces in front of audience, look how cool I am!!" 🤦

Eh, I mean I don't like Gigi and she surely could afford to skip those burgers (and the ones in private...) but I'm not outraged by this. Did I watch the whole video of her eating? No, not interesting nor appealing. Would I do it? No, but I wouldn't in a room by myself either so..

I've seen shows where the panel has glasses of champagne (which I assume the studio audience did not get) -- I'd be more bummed to miss out on good fizz than on Gigi's greasy burger 🤷‍♀️

It’s not that outrageous. Just a “skinny” model trying to be relatable by eating a burger on live television to show everyone she ACTUALLY eats burgers.
The hilarity of the situation is look at her size then. In her SKINNIER days.

She won’t be feeling cute or comfortable at all now doing a burger eating show now being at her current size and at her current size, she looks like she eats LOTS of burgers.

So that’s the irony of the situation.

Reactions: 3 users
bella2.jpg
bella4.png

bella3.jpg

She looks so old :slinkout: and if you thought she looks better than usual in these, I have some news for you...
bella.jpg

• Gross
  • Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
you'd think someone would offer Gigi some advice and suggest buccal fat removal? or a face lift? A diet? Like go get lipo or fat freezing on those arms if you cant be bothered seriously

Reactions: 2 users
Wearing Schiaparelli at the Cannes Festival:

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 10.01.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 10.01.17 PM.png

LOVING the artistic design (but not loving the wearer...)

Also her expression in that second photo is very punchable and reminds me of:
1626066302418.png

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users

View attachment 106757
View attachment 106758

The dress is from the latest F/W 2021 HC collection:
FB_IMG_1626066720818.jpg

And while it doesn't look that terrible on her (I don't have to suffer looking at her mommy arms and thighs if anything), somehow the garment looses all beauty of simplicity and exquisiteness to me.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

View attachment 106757
View attachment 106758

Also her expression in that second photo is very punchable and reminds me of:
View attachment 106759

I personally am not a fan of that dress or the wearer. I guess I just don't possess an artistic eye for aesthetics or similar, but I just see a thick black velvet heavy dress that looks very hot to be wearing in summer with no appeal whatsoever.
I also do not like the necklace which looks like two lungs from a science lab.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users