I understand Gigi got fat now because of the baby weight, but Bella has no excuse!! She looks pretty wide next to these models.

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 7.02.22 PM.png

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
Off-duty "model" Bella Hadid. The bloated legs are making me nauseous. Please don't tell me it can get any more worse than this...
wtf bella .jpeg

Never mind, it does get worse.
1062591-michael-kors-show-backstage-spring-summer-2020-new-york-.jpeg

Not sure if these hideous pics have been posted here before, but they're fueling me to complete my 1 week fast. :hibye:

• Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 5 users
Unfortunately, this one is super recent.

The baby news was almost a year ago, and now she’s managed to look like a plumper porky pig. Those arms are just .... wow?

1F3454C4-1A74-49E4-97CE-98F081100F8B.jpeg

87A4801D-10FA-4F7B-9BF1-A101A46BF310.jpeg

I guess I feel happy ? for her ? She honestly and truly looks like she does not care what people think about her at this point and looks bored and miserable she needed to be “dolled up” for this interview

She looks uncomfortable to be sitting there and rather anxious in the way she persistently rubs her hands together. I would feel the same at that size.

To some degree, I appreciate her genuineness and just her trying to be herself now (compared to people like the Kardashian clan), but the way she’s let herself COMPLETELY requires quite some bravery , especially since she knows she can NEVER be completely out of the public eye given her status and fame.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

The baby news was almost a year ago, and now she’s managed to look like a plumper porky pig. Those arms are just .... wow?

View attachment 105773

View attachment 105774

I guess I feel happy ? for her ? She honestly and truly looks like she does not care what people think about her at this point and looks bored and miserable she needed to be “dolled up” for this interview

She looks uncomfortable to be sitting there and rather anxious in the way she persistently rubs her hands together. I would feel the same at that size.

To some degree, I appreciate her genuineness and just her trying to be herself now (compared to people like the Kardashian clan), but the way she’s let herself COMPLETELY requires quite some bravery , especially since she knows she can NEVER be completely out of the public eye given her status and fame.

Her mother is crying

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users

View attachment 105773

View attachment 105774

Solo Vogue cover in which she cries about struggling with an ED in the past because of the industry in 3, 2, 1…

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
18D980A6-A25E-45D0-B1B9-0B06095FFEA5.jpeg

Very confused by this pic from today. Not that she looks good by any means, but way better than the other recent photos?

• Disagree
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 106008
Very confused by this pic from today. Not that she looks good by any means, but way better than the other recent photos?
You can’t see her legs, her arms are back from her side and she’s showing her stomach with some definition, the area she holds the least of her weight. But I agree she looks better than the blue jumpsuit mess.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s lost a little bit recently (aka not enough). Many of the young mums I know, even those that are very average, drop weight because of extra work/stress parenting is, delayed meal times, etc. Especially if they’re breast feeding.

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t be confused. She is still fat. As you can tell from other pictures of this series, those arms are the mommy arms of monstrosity from the precious post.

17CA244C-DA8F-4665-90F7-C0611F770FF8.jpeg

EC6A01F6-4F0E-457F-9CC5-65EF43E4B897.jpeg

75AF8FE5-FD88-4129-81B4-FAE0293E033F.jpeg

It just looks like to me she “maybe” could have gone on a fast for a day or two for this event as a means for prep, but it was not real weight loss by any means.
The stomach flat(ter)ness indicates she probably didn’t eat, although it isn’t flat from the side.

drop weight because of extra work/stress parenting is, delayed meal

She’s got nannies and servants to do these things. I don’t see her needing to stress or work.
It was probably intentional just for this event maybe a day or two days prior, more than it was by accident.

After this event, she’s probably going to go back to her normal ways which is in line to her habits we have seen the past ten years.

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 7 users
I snorted/laughed so loud at this Buzzfeed article that my roommates downstairs texted asking if I was okay:

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 1.10.30 PM.png

Runway mode? Where? I guess I must be blind, then. And with her current body, it's no surprise that they put her in an outfit that hides as much of her body as possible. :rolleyes: All this proves to me is that Buzzfeed "news" is more like "word vomit".

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Don’t be confused. She is still fat. As you can tell from other pictures of this series, those arms are the mommy arms of monstrosity from the precious post.

View attachment 106012
View attachment 106011
View attachment 106013

With her current body, it's no surprise that they put her in an outfit that hides as much of her body as possible. :rolleyes:
Good. Lord forbid I have to see that mommy-armed tub of lard jiggle down the runway in anything more revealing.:superpuke:

I snorted/laughed so loud at this Buzzfeed article that my roommates downstairs texted asking if I was okay:

View attachment 106072

Runway mode? Where? I guess I must be blind, then. And with her current body, it's no surprise that they put her in an outfit that hides as much of her body as possible. :rolleyes: All this proves to me is that Buzzfeed "news" is more like "word vomit".

Omg. Isn't the "hype factor" of casting a nepo/celebrity in your show completely lost when you can't even tell who it is? If Ed Razek was still running the VSFS this year, he would put her in one of those "angel" T shirts lolol

gettyimages-1059370346.jpg