Also, a lot of other models were pregnant or gave birth recently and guess who's looking the absolute worst? Not a surprise though...
And as you said, she's not trying at all, so it's not just hormones/pregnancy, she eats like shit (which is also ironic, most women try to eat helathier because of the child, but God forbid laying off the hamburgers).
my biggest fantasy is seeing her contract being ripped up. Horrible at modeling and can’t even be bothered to keep a model body. Like come on. Choose a struggle.

I know I'm gonna get some downvotes, but Gigi had a baby 6 months ago, I'm sure her priority right now does not involve being skinny.

She was never skinny before and probably never gonna be. I don't judge new moms for their bodies, it's a little bit too cruel. I can see by my friends who had babies... it's a challenge, your life turns upside down. Not everybody is like Candice who lost the baby weight in 3/4 months.

Not only does she have personal chefs, home gyms and every resource to ease her life as a mom, I’m sure she has nannies around the house to tend to her baby for her too. All she has to do as a mom is live her fancy, rich mom life and tend to her child whenever she feels like it, with all the time in the world to get back into shape.

It’s not even to discredit her child birth, but the fact that she’s so absolutely privileged, yet ironically lives like a poor redneck on coupons and a stimulus check.

Not her priority is understandable, but 6 months isn’t 6 weeks... More annoying thing is she is probably in line to shoot another Vogue cover looking like a fat slob while another actual model who is working hard to stay in shape with limited resources is not given opportunity.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Gucci+Fall+2002+-pQ50JFW-38x.jpg

Natalia V approx. 2 months after giving birth

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 19 users
Agree. What annoys me even more is her constant need to talk about her love for food and all the burgers and pizza she eats. You don’t see (many) other models or celebs talking about food to the same extent she does. She’s made her love for food part of her “brand” and it annoys me to no end. Like I get she is trying to come across as “relatable” or whatever but Jesus Christ, there are other ways to convey how “relatable” you are without constantly needing to talking about food all the time. Plus, whilst she’s nowhere near SG skinny, she’s still relatively slim so I doubt she actually eats all the food she claims to (at least not on a regular basis as she likes to portray).
I agree, I feel like this is a ‘’pick me girl’’ situation. Despite the fact that it’s probably not even close what she eats most of times, she is basically saying: Im not like the other girls, I can eat junk and be a professional model. 😕

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Tbh why would we even compare celebrities to normal women. It’s just not a reality. Gigi Hadid isn’t your regular mom, she’s a millionaire and a celebrity, if she wanted to go back in shape she would have done that already cause she has innumerous resources to do so, which probably a regular woman would never even dream of. I feel like she was only waiting to get pregnant to stop modeling, cause it’s always been obvious that keeping her weight to acceptable standard for the fashion world has always been a struggle to her. I just don’t feel like is something she wants to do

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
back in shape

You mean this shape?

6A802A79-9C48-4B58-966A-89F803183F8C.jpeg

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, she was never in shape to begin with! No idea why some of you are criticising Gigi for not getting “skinny” after having a baby when she was never skinny in the first place. She’s just as fat now as she was pre-baby (albeit maybe a bit more lumpy now as @FashionThin pointed out). Yes she has all the resources at her disposal that she needs in order to achieve a killer body, but if she didn’t prioritise having a skinny body before she had a baby, what makes you think she’s suddenly going to start doing so now?

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
You mean this shape?

View attachment 101268

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, she was never in shape to begin with! No idea why some of you are criticising Gigi for not getting “skinny” after having a baby when she was never skinny in the first place. She’s just as fat now as she was pre-baby (albeit maybe a bit more lumpy now as @FashionThin pointed out). Yes she has all the resources at her disposal that she needs in order to achieve a killer body, but if she didn’t prioritise having a skinny body before she had a baby, what makes you think she’s suddenly doing to start doing so now?
I completely agree with everything you've said.

I think what everyone means by saying 'getting back into shape' is that glimmer of hope we got when she was at her lowest, for example:
e2f117adeebdc716031ff36bdfffbc35.jpg
Gigi-Hadid--2016-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-Runway--11-662x834.jpg

5b3135225e48ec19008b4615

5b3144f15e48ec85018b4621

But alas, we didn't get to see that side of her much before she turned into what she is today.

• Agree
You mean this shape?

View attachment 101268

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, she was never in shape to begin with! No idea why some of you are criticising Gigi for not getting “skinny” after having a baby when she was never skinny in the first place. She’s just as fat now as she was pre-baby (albeit maybe a bit more lumpy now as @FashionThin pointed out). Yes she has all the resources at her disposal that she needs in order to achieve a killer body, but if she didn’t prioritise having a skinny body before she had a baby, what makes you think she’s suddenly going to start doing so now?
We all saw how a huge yo-yo she was during her career. There have been moments where was looking at least decent let’s give her that

• Eye Roll
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I mean, I get the controversy surrounding her “career”... she never earned it. It was simply a career her parents paid for (don’t we all know someone like that?)

please can someone put her out of her misery and stop publishing her photos as “model” quality? Don’t get me wrong, she should stick to commercial, she fits the bill.

Can we all just take a minute to look at this? Can we call this modelling? Surely not. Don’t get me wrong, she could model earrings for sure, but the rest of it will need to be cropped.

BFEC2882-F4CB-4F5B-9418-AB3BDCA61A0D.png

• Gross
  • Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 8 users

I think what everyone means by saying 'getting back into shape' is that glimmer of hope we got when she was at her lowest, for example:

5b3135225e48ec19008b4615

5b3144f15e48ec85018b4621

But alas, we didn't get to see that side of her much before she turned into what she is today.

aren’t these like at least 5+ years old? I get what you’re saying she had a time where she was kind of slim but to @Tinyportia ‘s point she hasn’t cared since she was 19/20 so why would she now. I honestly forgot she ever looked like this it’s been so long

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

5b3135225e48ec19008b4615

5b3144f15e48ec85018b4621

I forgot she looked like that one day. But I do remember when the Love Advent Calendar 2016 came out and people got mad about "how skinny and unhealthy" she looked. Then Gigi said it was because of her thyroid or something like that.

I woulf say in those photos you posted she was around 50KG. And now about 65 or even more, what do you girls think?

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 user
I woulf say in those photos you posted she was around 50KG. And now about 65 or even more
She’s 5’10.5 or so, right? At her lowest probably 55 kg or so, now- I have no idea. Never been anywhere close to that big so I can’t use myself for reference lol, but I would say at least 70 or maybe more

Also had to share this beautiful image

DEA6CF25-1DAA-47A9-B401-B8A5E06A5C6F.jpeg

Reminds me of Madonna’s current face

7C82D0FB-09E7-4134-861A-6E4BEC8A5B58.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users
I'd say more than that.
Agreed, I'd say more than 50kg too.

I'm surprised by the longevity in her modelling "career" and that she hasn't attempted to change over to acting like Cara Delevingne or even just sticking to commercial. Particularly if we consider her inability to be skinny and god forsaken runway walk.

Thyroid issues or not, she could definitely hire a nanny, PT and nutritionist/house chef to get back in shape if she really wanted to. She clearly has no self respect.

Agreed, I'd say more than 50kg too.

I'm surprised by the longevity in her modelling "career" and that she hasn't attempted to change over to acting like Cara Delevingne or even just sticking to commercial. Particularly if we consider her inability to be skinny and god forsaken runway walk.

Thyroid issues or not, she could definitely hire a nanny, PT and nutritionist/house chef to get back in shape if she really wanted to. She clearly has no self respect.

Nooo, she said she LOST so much weight because of her thyroid. :orly:

8AC62CD6-3352-428C-B90E-72566DADC8F9.jpeg
353D2C99-3895-4A62-9DA0-BA2FB1A2CCE2.jpeg

Where to begin with these looks? The fact that Bella looks like an oversized tabby house cat from the Midwest on too much kibble, or the fact that Gigi looks like this blue puffer fish :

928F2907-37F3-4E13-B0CE-4FCA0B34122D.jpeg

And what is with that play girl styled braid in the front. Both of them look awful and tacky to say the least. Do they even have a so-called stylist?

• Gross
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
I don't think I could even imagine uglier outfits

These photos were taken when they were ordering food from Gorilla Cheese... You are what you eat...

1619353411974.png

1619353490726.png
1619353507050.png
1619353530023.png

• Pig
  • Gross
For Burberry AW21. The fuck is she wearing?

34FB6955-7C7E-4903-B8BC-CA4E157E5502.jpeg
E7534C54-94EC-4553-875A-BBE4B79759A8.jpeg
01B00989-4E28-4397-A1A7-2C01F2455A97.jpeg

This is my fave photo from the shoot:

C825097D-EEC0-4826-9883-CAB5879BA9CA.jpeg

At least Riccardo had the sense to cover up her body I suppose?

Speaking of, hfconfess posted the following on their IG the other day. Personally I take everything they post with a grain of salt but it wouldn’t surprise me if there was some truth to this:

C8AFE92C-3FD1-42E3-B9BA-2571B3E31CB9.jpeg

• Funny
For Burberry AW21. The fuck is she wearing?

View attachment 101683View attachment 101684View attachment 101685

This is my fave photo from the shoot:

View attachment 101686

At least Riccardo had the sense to cover up her body I suppose?

Speaking of, hfconfess posted the following on their IG the other day. Personally I take everything they post with a grain of salt but it wouldn’t surprise me if there was some truth to this:

View attachment 101687
I’d love one to wear around at home, it looks like the cutest and cosiest dressing gown!!

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users