I think I should rephrase and just say that the way Bella was very misleading with her statements rubbed me the wrong way, and it was so annoying how she made her appreciation for food (but not even food— she specifically said eating, which is what got me) sound like a full-on hobby, like a life purpose

Agree. What annoys me even more is her constant need to talk about her love for food and all the burgers and pizza she eats. You don’t see (many) other models or celebs talking about food to the same extent she does. She’s made her love for food part of her “brand” and it annoys me to no end. Like I get she is trying to come across as “relatable” or whatever but Jesus Christ, there are other ways to convey how “relatable” you are without constantly needing to talking about food all the time. Plus, whilst she’s nowhere near SG skinny, she’s still relatively slim so I doubt she actually eats all the food she claims to (at least not on a regular basis as she likes to portray).

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Eating should make you very happy - if it doesn't you probably have a disordered relationship with food.
I wouldn’t say that eating makes me very happy; I view it as something I need to do to survive and not pass out. Sometimes I actually get annoyed that I have to stop whatever I'm doing to eat.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
We all have something we enjoy eating (or makes us happy 🤷‍♀️), the issue is that she portrays eating as a hobby/personality trait.
Also, just imagine people's reactions if she said "drinking" instead of "eating".
Putting that much focus on food rings a bell slightly. Especially since it's always unhealthy fast food, and even from that unhealthy food she'll take it no matter which place prepares it. Loving a good meal =/ always saying how you love those shitty dishes like nothing else in the world exists. 🐽

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Isn't the biggest issue that she is simply ingenuine? There is no way she regularly eats this junk or eats large portions of it. It was revealed earlier in this thread that she does the Passler Diet - which is essentially starvation (ok, a few protein bars, shakes, and some boiled veggies). We've seen how she yo yo's - she obviously has a bad relationship with food. Her phoniness is so annoying. I'd admire her more if she was open about her weight struggles and how it takes hard work to maintain a certain image in this industry.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Isn't the biggest issue that she is simply ingenuine? There is no way she regularly eats this junk or eats large portions of it. It was revealed earlier in this thread that she does the Passler Diet - which is essentially starvation (ok, a few protein bars, shakes, and some boiled veggies). We've seen how she yo yo's - she obviously has a bad relationship with food. Her phoniness is so annoying. I'd admire her more if she was open about her weight struggles and how it takes hard work to maintain a certain image in this industry.
Tbf she hasn't been anything close to skinny since 2018 (and that only lasted a few weeks) so I don't think she's being too disingenuous when she posts burgers and pizza.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She 100% eats all of it and more.

CBE97D6F-EC18-4908-B8E1-43F33D6D74ED.jpeg
6D6BE789-E024-487D-AF18-AE666A11219B.jpeg

• Pig
  • Gross
Reactions: 5 users
Exactly. Ingenuity is the real issue for me, the absolute worst of the worst being Jameela Jamil who spends all her time posting about fatphobia besides clearly making a conscious effort with her weight as she is certainly below average standards. She lies to comments saying she doesn't think too much about food and just does walks to stay in shape, even though she is what most people would consider to be on the slim side. She has lost a lot of weight since the old days and would have had to make a decent effort to get there and stay there. The other day she posted herself eating cake while working out with a caption saying the only way she can exercise is to eat cake while doing it. You know for a fact that isn't true.

i just hate that hypocrisy and rhetoric from celebrities. You are giving your followers unhealthy relationships with food and their bodies by making them believe they can look like you by making no effort under the guise of being 'genuine' and 'relatable.' There's no way Bella eats all that unless it's with a bag of coke for dessert tbh.

In saying that, posts like that can be deceiving. I will often post pizza (I'm Italian so proper pizza I make not fast food) but it will be the only thing I've eaten that day.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I will never understand how it is possible for a 20-year old to look like that, even if they don't have any self-respect.
Screenshot_20210414_233338.jpg

• Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 12 users
I will never understand how it is possible for a 20-year old to look like that, even if they don't have any self-respect.
View attachment 101152

I know I'm gonna get some downvotes, but Gigi had a baby 6 months ago, I'm sure her priority right now does not involve being skinny.

She was never skinny before and probably never gonna be. I don't judge new moms for their bodies, it's a little bit too cruel. I can see by my friends who had babies... it's a challenge, your life turns upside down. Not everybody is like Candice who lost the baby weight in 3/4 months.

I'm sure her priority right now does not involve being skinny.

Being skinny was never her priority though. Ok, maybe briefly around the time she did VS but she never succeeded lol.

I don't judge new moms for their bodies, it's a little bit too cruel.

Tbh her body looks pretty much the same as it did before she fell pregnant.

• Agree
Being skinny was never her priority though. Ok, maybe briefly around the time she did VS but she never succeeded lol.

Tbh her body looks pretty much the same as it did before she fell pregnant.
And in addition, let's not forget what her job is!!!!!! So her priority should be being skinny.

Last edited:
  • Agree
I know I'm gonna get some downvotes, but Gigi had a baby 6 months ago, I'm sure her priority right now does not involve being skinny.

She was never skinny before and probably never gonna be. I don't judge new moms for their bodies, it's a little bit too cruel. I can see by my friends who had babies... it's a challenge, your life turns upside down. Not everybody is like Candice who lost the baby weight in 3/4 months.
I agree with you, but the issue with Gigi, in particular, is that her body was more or less in the same shape even before her pregnancy. Therefore criticizing her body now is roughly the same as doing it then.

I would understand her lumpiness, as FT put it, if she were in her 30's or above and/ or if she didn't care about herself at all. But she's Gigi Hadid, she's famous and she's rich, I won't even bother using the model part as an argument anymore because that ship has sailed a long time ago if it was even there in the first place. She can afford, both money and time-wise, to hit the best gyms and to hire the best personal chefs to provide her with nutritious meals, or to buy the *best and most nutritious* ingredients and cook herself. Or past tense, I'm aware she has other priorities right now.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I understand she had a baby 7 months ago, but the major issue I have with her is that she's very comfortable with looking this bad.
The very least I expected from a model is to not feel disgusted when I look at her. But apparently, she's competing with my 90-years-old grandmother who has more cellulite in their legs. And Gigi is winning.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I understand she had a baby 7 months ago, but the major issue I have with her is that she's very comfortable with looking this bad.
The very least I expected from a model is to not feel disgusted when I look at her. But apparently, she's competing with my 90-years-old grandmother who has more cellulite in their legs. And Gigi is winning.
Also, a lot of other models were pregnant or gave birth recently and guess who's looking the absolute worst? Not a surprise though...
And as you said, she's not trying at all, so it's not just hormones/pregnancy, she eats like shit (which is also ironic, most women try to eat helathier because of the child, but God forbid laying off the hamburgers).

• Agree