Terrible waist shopping...

VO0321_Cover.jpg
tumblr_nztx2csBcw1r83d7lo1_500.gif

• Funny
Reactions: 17 users
... maybe its just the quality, but her underarm is looking a bit blurry. And I would have thought they wouldn't have left her arm still looking like that

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 15.50.23.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 15.50.23.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 61
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
when did her face get this..odd? .. she always looked older and stuff than she was thanks to fillers, etc. but this is just wow-

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

• Gross
  • Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 8 users

What is wrong with her face

It looks like she had some black market fillers that migrated to her cheeks and jaw. :superpuke:
They have enough money so probably no black market stuff, but I guess it is just the surgeries that make the movements in her face look completely unnatural.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
It looks like she had some black market fillers that migrated to her cheeks and jaw. :superpuke:
They have enough money so probably no black market stuff, but I guess it is just the surgeries that make the movements in her face look completely unnatural.
I would think the same if we were talking about bella but I guess at gigi’s case it’s more like chubbiness and square face structure.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

She’s like me where she gains weight in the lower half of her face. Even 5 lbs and I lose my bone structure - seeing that she’s very heavy right now it’s not surprising to see. The problem is that depending on your skin laxity, she will have sagginess in her face even after/if she loses weight. I had to get a pretty intense laser treatment to have my jowls go away after I lost weight.

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users
This photo is from 2017 I believe, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share the "workout inspo" I found on my Instagram explore page.
Seeing those arms certainly is workout inspo, now isn't it? :whistling:

%22Workout inspo%22 as voted by instagram.jpg

• Funny
  • Pig
Reactions: 9 users
I am not even surprised about the body, but whatever pregnancy did to her face is horrible. She looks even more bloated than when she was a teen

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 11 users

Not just for that for sure but versace doesn’t feel highfashion anymore to me.

To explain my disagree:
I looked at the rest of it and it's actually quite good - it has a fun 70's retro theme and it's definitely an improvement compared to the eye sore that is the previous collection. My point being, it's not the clothes but rather (some of the) models wearing it.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users