Gigi's new Instagram post...

View attachment 96400View attachment 96401

Her arms are a literal nightmare.:eek:

View attachment 96402
And HOW on Earth you can post a picture of you looking so bloated... Jeez this chin !
Based on what most pregnant people look like, I can't say this photo is bad. She looks like a healthy pregnant woman who is about to give birth. I've never been pregnant, but I know that when my slender, tall sister got pregnant she said, "Diets go out the window not because you want them too. But sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night sobbing for hours craving something you don't even eat — like sardines." I'm sure it's 10x more difficult than any of us without children can ever imagine. Adding to that, I don't find that she ballooned as much as I thought she would — she already had quite a chin before imo.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She wasn't skinny before her pregnancy and didn't really look any better or worse while pregnant. And of course no one was expecting her to lose weight while pregnant (or anytime soon.) I guess I notice even slight weight gain on someone who's skinny, but if your BMI is already well into the healthy range then it would take at least a 20 lb gain for me to care at all.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Never a fan of the Hadids, never will be.
I don't think this is a flattering picture, terrible angle, but it is authentic.

But in this scenarios defense - yes she is bloated as hell, put on weight etc. but she is pregnant. She didn't get fat out of laziness or because she's jumped on some random 'junk food is okay because balance in life and all shapes are beautiful' or because she prefers mcD's over moving her ass - unlike Sara, Taylor or her own sister even for example.

While I don't necessarily like her I don't think it's accurate to take a portrait based on these exceptional circumstances of carrying a child inside of you

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She didn't get got fat in the first place out of laziness or because she's jumped on some random 'junk food is okay because balance in life and all shapes are beautiful' or because she prefers mcD's over moving her ass - unlike just like Sara, Taylor or her own sister even for example

FTFY

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Never a fan of the Hadids, never will be.
I don't think this is a flattering picture, terrible angle, but it is authentic.

But in this scenarios defense - yes she is bloated as hell, put on weight etc. but she is pregnant. She didn't get fat out of laziness or because she's jumped on some random 'junk food is okay because balance in life and all shapes are beautiful' or because she prefers mcD's over moving her ass - unlike Sara, Taylor or her own sister even for example.

While I don't necessarily like her I don't think it's accurate to take a portrait based on these exceptional circumstances of carrying a child inside of you

yoda.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Does Hashimoto's disease affect pregnancy bloating? Because a pregnant woman naturally retains more water than a non-pregnant, but if she got such an extreme bloating due to her cronic disease I feel bad for saying anything negative.

This is something I didn't think of, so if it does (and according to @Aussiee it does), I apologize and shouldn't have said what I said.

HOWEVER THIS :

She didn't get fat out of laziness or because she's jumped on some random 'junk food is okay because balance in life and all shapes are beautiful' or because she prefers mcD's over moving her ass - unlike Sara, Taylor or her own sister even for example.

Well...
gigi hadid cotton candy.jpg

gigi thanksgiving 2019.jpg

Gigi Hadid says she doesn't 'do tomatoes' as she tucks into burger.jpg

Attachments

• Kendall & Gigi.jpg
    Kendall & Gigi.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 41

Very valid, I guess I didn't phrase it clearly, but I was only referring to that post with recent picture posted, not her entire journey or lifestyle.

Trying too hard in what sense? Because I stated me disliking the Hadids yet I don't see a point in commenting on a pregnant womans body? Sorry but I don't see it.

I'm bored and a friend just texted me pics of Gigi in Sports Illustrated so now you all have to suffer.

Which year did Gigi look the worst?

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
assumed 2014 would be the worst but 2015 looks like she’s posing for a headshot photographer at the mall

I agree. But 2014 is the saddest to me because...looking at her then...it just didn’t have to be this way, you know?

I remember seeing her and thinking “Wow, she’s unremarkable, but she’s new. Maybe she can turn it around.” (Body-wise at least)

she didn’t

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I'm bored and a friend just texted me pics of Gigi in Sports Illustrated so now you all have to suffer.

Which year did Gigi look the worst?

I just love the fact that they didn't know what they might get out of her in 2014 and therefore had her shoot at the Jersey Shore. Classy babe.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I’m just going to leave this here........

Attachments

• C5EDD439-D985-43EB-877A-E5BA8B663A6F.png
    C5EDD439-D985-43EB-877A-E5BA8B663A6F.png
    994.5 KB · Views: 240
  • Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 3 users