Found this old photo of her today... Can’t say anything positive about her face but you have to admit that her shoulders look quite ok..
1507065A-1D65-4B15-8604-3C4A1204D19A.jpeg

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 2 users
Regarding that post, I was expressing my dismay that the current trend of overblown open blowjob lips is now considered the ubiquitous modelling pose for not only children, but adults. Sidenote, do people not know what ‘literal’ means anymore due to its constant misuse?

And yes there’s two times when you can’t realistically expect to maintain your lowest weight - 1) when you’re recovering from an eating disorder, 2) when you’re pregnant. Well done to anyone who can, but it’s not always possible despite your best effort.

I don't think anyone is shaming her for having a belly or even gaining weight while being pregnant cus everyone knows thats normal but gigi was always a lazy slag who was floppy and now gets even more sloppy.

Despite all that she gets attention and praised to be "the new supermodel".

If she was a skinny woman getting pregnant then gaining weight BUT still trying to be fit and not getting overly fat cus yes girl, if you keep being sporty and healthy when youre pregnant you can stay slim (except your stomach ofc lol)

I can only use my mother as example: she was 45 kg before getting pregnant and she worked out and ate well so she kept being skinny (she is NOT naturally skinny, she works for it) and basically pretty much only gained around her stomach. And even that she lost within a year and went back to 45 kg.

Regular women can do that but gigi can't? Shes rich, she has time - nothing is stopping her except her own attitude cus she thinks she can be this lil fatty anyways and get booked after this again with making no changes.

She always had that attitude which is obviously the reason why she doesn't care about having a modelbody in first place even when she is pregnant.

So don't mistake the people here coming for gigi that they "shame" her for being pregnant and getting a belly bc of it - people are calling her out because again, she puts no effort into her body.

(lol sorry for writing a novel here but i wanted to explain the situation to you)

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I didn't see this posted here but I can't ignore it... The belly flab?? The bloat?? I just can't even believe someone who desperately wants the label of supermodel so bad would post this 😖 these are the most average, untoned looking arms I have ever seen

• Gross
I didn't see this posted here but I can't ignore it... The belly flab?? The bloat?? I just can't even believe someone who desperately wants the label of supermodel so bad would post this 😖 these are the most average, untoned looking arms I have ever seen

Dang she looks like a middle-aged woman getting wasted during spring break in these photos. To think these are from her 24th birthday and she looks 44 :seeya:

Aside from her body, her obsession with early 2000s fashion ages her so much and really highlights her bloat (e.g., lowrise hiphugger jeans and spaghetti straps). I'll give her props for developing a style that's different from the Kardashian/Jenner/IG baddie look, but it's still undeniably tacky. It's actually kinda impressive how she's able to embody the tackiness of an entire decade :lol:

• Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Its because she doesn't work out or eat well. The only time when shes actually skinny is when shes on drugs.

Everytime she "recovers" from coke and adderall for a few months she gets her old, chubbier body back.

This woman needs to learn how to walk out instead of just eating and partying lmao

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 7 users

I don't even know where to begin with this. Her disgusting belly bulge looks like a baby bump and her posing is doing NOTHING to hide it 😖 and who the hell told her these looked cute...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

I don't even know where to begin with this. Her disgusting belly bulge looks like a baby bump and her posing is doing NOTHING to hide it 😖 and who the hell told her these looked cute...

She managed to make something iconic like this:
Poisnivyburton.png

Look straight up tacky :seeya:

Honey your whole body is desperately trying to break free from that bodysuit :lol:

bh1.png
bh2.png

No, but if you continue with your fillers,face lifts and trashy styling I'll give you a general clue to where you're heading:
473ba97d5ad15026cc970a8e5574884e.jpg
05d248071318ad135c801b3c63d24dac.jpg

Disclaimer: she's already halway there :lol:

• Funny
  • Sad
6C203493-1763-4BBB-ADBB-98BD463AB6D4.jpeg

(definetly not a hadid fan but) I loved this photo 😍 ballet and cute dad-daughter duo. Looks adorable.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user