My controversial opinion is that this post is cute, actually.
Yeah indeed cute but when we consider all the other non famous non rich young girls who has the talent and discipline to protect their skinny body, but can’t even get a show while rich celeb kids eating burgers and enjoying their life and stealing their jobs, I think not so cute in this perspective...

• Useful
  • Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 4 users
Yeah indeed cute but when we consider all the other non famous non rich young girls who has the talent and discipline to protect their skinny body, but can’t even get a show while rich celeb kids eating burgers and enjoying their life and stealing their jobs, I think not so cute in this perspective...

Oh, my bad, I didn't think of the perspective we've been honing in this thread for... what? 200-something pages already?

• Funny

Lol, the fact that she’s a rich nepo model doesn’t in itself render everything she does offensive/gross. Whilst I don’t really like the execution (I never want to see a photo of a bloated belly), the sentiment behind this photo is rather sweet.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Bella sure does seem to be enjoying her “burger baby”

What a cry for more disgusting attention. Showing off a bloating stomach. Gigi looks much more put together than her in this picture.

I don’t understand the desire to choose the worst looking picture of yourself with frazzled hair in a shower clip and mom arms to post on your Instagram displayed for millions of followers.

I genuinely thought she was also pregnant before reading the caption.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 user
Oh, my bad, I didn't think of the perspective we've been honing in this thread for... what? 200-something pages already?
I know everybody is sure aware of the fact. Maybe It’s unnecessary for me to repeat again. But it’s just came to my mind again and wanted to tell. Sorry If I offended you I wasn’t meant to :(

I know everybody is sure aware of the fact. Maybe It’s unnecessary for me to repeat again. But it’s just came to my mind again and wanted to tell. Sorry If I offended you I wasn’t meant to :(

I wasn't offended, but I was (and still am) annoyed with the dimwittery that makes for this thread. Is Bella a great model? No. But when you take her every move as an occasion for sermonising on the tragedy of a nepo-model's ascension to Vogue's September cover, without actually bothering to gauge what the she's in fact doing, Bella comes out looking infinitely better than you clad-in-pink keyboard warriors.

I wasn't offended, but I was (and still am) annoyed with the dimwittery that makes for this thread. Is Bella a great model? No. But when you take her every move as an occasion for sermonising on the tragedy of a nepo-model's ascension to Vogue's September cover, without actually bothering to gauge what the she's in fact doing, Bella comes out looking infinitely better than you clad-in-pink keyboard warriors.
Yeah you’re right about most of the time people are waiting an occasion to hardly critic and express their hate on nepos even they improved or looking actually good. But isn’t that normal I mean they had some advantages in the begining (to be born in a wealthy well-known family) I don’t blame them for that for sure lol. I’m just saying If they have that kind of advantage and sure people is gonna be more harsh on them. They need to put extra effort if they want to stay away with the unreasoable critic. Without that all the success they gain looks unfair. And I don’t agree with the “looking infinetly better than” part. I’m not specifically telling that for myself but there are tons of girls who has natural high cheekbones almond eyes good jawline etc. And has the walk, posing, attitude even in the beginning. So I can understand why people sometimes (200 pages) act dimwittedly hate on them.

I look like that after every meal no matter how low my BMI is too so it’s really not that deep. Doesn’t mean I’m depriving some Slavic potato farmer’s daughter of a career in couture.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
I look like that after every meal no matter how low my BMI is too so it’s really not that deep. Doesn’t mean I’m depriving some Slavic potato farmer’s daughter of a career in couture.
Yeah bloated stomach after a meal is common. But I didn’t made my comment just for this photo. Have you seen her recent paparazzi shoots. She looks really big in general. Whatever I think they look cute and lovely as celeb sisters but not so model for my taste. Sorry if I made a commonplace or non-wise statement but it’s just my thoughts. I’m wishing you all the success and happiness on your modelling life. I bet you look wonderful :)

Yeah bloated stomach after a meal is common. But I didn’t made my comment just for this photo. Have you seen her recent paparazzi shoots. She looks really big in general. Whatever I think they look cute and lovely as celeb sisters but not so model for my taste. Sorry if I made a commonplace or non-wise statement but it’s just my thoughts. I’m wishing you all the success and happiness on your modelling life. I bet you look wonderful :)
Oh I’m not talking about me modelling at all and not saying Bella looks like a model at all either. Just that one cute sibling photo shouldn’t be evoking “how dare she, girls are starving to model”

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Oh I’m not talking about me modelling at all and not saying Bella looks like a at all model either. Just that one cute sibling photo shouldn’t be evoking “how dare she, girls are starving to model”
Oh my bad about your modelling stuff :rolleyes:. But still agreed on my previous claim that you look wonderful lol. And sorry if I overreacted for just one bloated stomach photo. But I saw that
935FA7E9-46B8-4E55-9480-2B248FECB2C7.png

and then the latest post. I just get pissed off about unfairness of the system again.

Oh my bad about your modelling stuff :rolleyes:. But still agreed on my previous claim that you look wonderful lol. And sorry if I overreacted for just one bloated stomach photo. But I saw that View attachment 89857 and then the latest post. I just get pissed off about unfairness of the system again.

Aw I don’t blame you angel, those thighs are very vexing

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Aw I don’t blame you angel, those thighs are very vexing
:luvluv: Thanks. Btw sorry for over explaining myself and spamming the thread. I have conflict anxiety. And trying not to be rude to anyone else. I love you all girls. Wish you to enjoy your day sweetie.

• Love
:luvluv: Thanks. Btw sorry for over explaining myself and spamming the thread. I have conflict anxiety. And trying not to be rude to anyone else. I love you all girls. Wish you to enjoy your day sweetie.

You’re so cute, don’t worry. I’m a bitch but super anxious too all the time.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Guys this thread is open to the public, enough with the ingroup love we have a reputation as the most toxic place on the internet to maintain

• Funny
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 14 users