Just a huge NO to this piggy, fat stomach roll. I get anxiety from even just looking at it. :disgusted:

Not to mention... such boring content?? I would never dare Instagram a stupid little DIY project and assume anyone would care. And if I did, I would at least have the swing itself be the first slide of the post and not a ridiculous video of me drilling for literally no reason.

Posts like this make me feel like I must be missing something. I just don’t get what it takes to want to post this.

I can tell you what she’s not working on...

172F6A9A-E66C-4B34-A384-328F1A116972.jpeg

• Gross
  • WTF
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
I can't stop laughing at this photo from last year - I stumbled on it whilst searching for a bikini 😄 What the hell is up with her hips? She has like three saddlebags?? I'm genuinely so confused; I literally had no idea such unfortunate fat distribution was possible except on really fat people. She looks so short, as well. The fact that people idolise her skinny fat body and demonise so many of our healthier favourites is so sad.

bella-hadid-spotted-in-a-white-bikini-while-enjoying-some-sun-in-st-barts-france-081219_10.jpg

• Gross
  • WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
This would have been so powerful if they had used an actual model.

1595964824466.png

1595964848629.png

1595964885087.png

1595964907531.png

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
I can't stop laughing at this photo from last year - I stumbled on it whilst searching for a bikini 😄 What the hell is up with her hips? She has like three saddlebags?? I'm genuinely so confused; I literally had no idea such unfortunate fat distribution was possible except on really fat people. She looks so short, as well. The fact that people idolise her skinny fat body and demonise so many of our healthier favourites is so sad.

View attachment 87065
Her body shape reminds me so much of Lucas Cranach’s Venus.
1595996831795.jpeg

Random, I know - I posted this in the hopes of recognizing fellow Renaissance art nerds :run:

Reactions: 4 users
Come at me all you want about her being pregnant but another ss from the boohoo mother video has me puking. Her arm? Looks like a thigh? There’s no reason why is should look like that, I’m afraid. Romee gaining some weight to have a baby is one thing - she was underweight and possibly severely negatively impacted by that. Gigi has never been particularly thin and looks like she’s gone far past even ‘slim’ by now, which was hardly necessary to recover full gynaecological health 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s got the ideal situation to be pregnant in - not working, rich, with her family and loads of support all around her, so she can’t even use most women’s excuse of being stressed etc. I genuinely don’t get it.

1DFC2F28-CD29-4499-B4F2-5C895BD03547.jpeg

• Gross
  • Pig
  • WTF
Reactions: 17 users
Should I really be reminding members of the existence of the Hadids to start the week off? Probably not. But I couldn't help myself.

Shall we play a quick game of spot the difference?

1234.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Definetly not fan of her but as a nice person If I was her friend I would say
STOP doing this tight buns to make yourself fox eyed it will cause traction alopecia type hair loss. I can see it began. I’m a ballerina and I get through it too. (But at least I have a logical reason) :(

Attachments

• 0EEF0A2B-DE34-48AF-B226-9A356C563021.jpeg
    0EEF0A2B-DE34-48AF-B226-9A356C563021.jpeg
    130.3 KB · Views: 184
Reactions: 1 users
Definetly not fan of her but as a nice person If I was her friend I would say
STOP doing this tight buns to make yourself fox eyed it will cause traction alopecia type hair loss. I can see it began. I’m a ballerina and I get through it too. (But at least I have a logical reason) :(

I think her hairline is just naturally like that. Along with many other procedures, she's gotten an eye lift which gave her the slanted eye look along with high brows.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah you’re right her natural hairline is similar to it. And has lots of cosmetic procedures. But I guess it’s never enough so she still pulls her hair back as much as she can

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
B51DDC8B-8C1B-4AFE-BD74-BFC5754E347D.jpeg
A55BDD9D-62B6-4ECB-B579-D8DD78B21F54.jpeg
7EAEACEE-2515-4E2B-B461-8EF4CB7FBD65.jpeg
The candids of this look made me do a double take. If any other real model let herself balloon like this she would be dropped in an instant. Nepotism at is finest.

• Pig
  • Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 14 users
Shes fucking pregnant. You’re really shaming the weight of a pregnant woman. Get a life
I 100% agree with you. Pregnant women can’t control their bodies, for your pregnancy and your labour it’s completely out of your hands. That’s why it’s terrifying!
Yes, you can eat well and exercise but your body can suddenly decide anything but carbs makes you vomit, or you’re too tired to do anything but lie down. Post-baby, sure, no excuse for not getting it together then.
The same kind of talk on the Romee thread is why I completely stopped putting in any effort or visiting much here.. so I seriously don’t give a shit what anyone thinks of me defending you. Can’t wait till the teenager above preaching about how to be pregnant while ‘looking after yourself’ is hit with a hard old dose of reality. :woot:

• Eye Roll
  • Dislike
  • Disagree
Reactions: 12 users