Shes fucking pregnant. You’re really shaming the weight of a pregnant woman. Get a life
When a woman (especially a model) gets pregnant, she holds the decision to take care of her body and look amazing while doing so. IMO why gain 40 lbs (Like some women do so) just to give birth to a 5-8 lb baby. Aside from that, models should take care of their body under any circumstance. I'm not saying that they should go to an extreme calorie deficit but they should watch what they eat and try their best to take care so that they can get back to their modeling body.
Online articles are describing Gigi's pregnancy diet as ' a far cry from the clean, green and lean diet you'd presume a supermodel sticks to! ' and I don't know how you feel about that but I don't think that's a very complimenting statement.

(Gigi did already have everything people are commenting on anyways, it's just more conspicuous now since she's taking even less care of herself now)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Shes fucking pregnant. You’re really shaming the weight of a pregnant woman. Get a life
Yeah, did you forget to check what website you were on before getting pissy over it? Go back to drinking your 'healthier than corn' ranch and doing whatever you do in the 4 month gaps between your posts.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Online articles are describing Gigi's pregnancy diet as ' a far cry from the clean, green and lean diet you'd presume a supermodel sticks to!
The scary part is that descriptions like this are more likely than not designed to justify the shit diets of the majority.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I think not just weight wise, but her whole look just looks as though she had stopped caring about her appearance.
I think pregnant women can still look great, talking care of their personal hygiene, watching what they eat and their portions.
Gigi Hadid really looks like she hasn’t washed her hair for one week and looks like she’s gained a pretty significant amount of weight for someone who’s not heavily pregnant.
Plus I don’t understand these people who go live looking like they just rolled out of bed... especially when you have millions of followers.
her hair is probably damaged as fuck because she's a model. it's really hard to have perfect hair all the time. how do you know if she didnt shower. that's a lame excuse. if you actually think about what you're doing, it's wrong. judging a woman that you don't know. if you actually had anything better to do with your life you wouldn't need to bitch about the way some celebrity looks. who gives a shit if she gained weight. there are people dying out there.

• Dislike
  • Dumb
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users
her hair is probably damaged as fuck because she's a model. it's really hard to have perfect hair all the time. how do you know if she didnt shower. that's a lame excuse. if you actually think about what you're doing, it's wrong. judging a woman that you don't know. if you actually had anything better to do with your life you wouldn't need to bitch about the way some celebrity looks. who gives a shit if she gained weight. there are people dying out there.
You are on the wrong forum girl.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
how do you know if she didnt shower.

giphy.gif

judging a woman that you don't know.

bitch about the way some celebrity looks.

Are you lost?

if you actually had anything better to do with your life you wouldn't need to bitch about the way some celebrity looks.

If you actually had anything better to do with your life you wouldn't need to bitch about someone bitching about the way some celebrity looks.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 17 users

This is like Bloodkitten 2.0 except she used to be logical whereas your stupidity has just been consistent

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
who gives a shit if she gained weight. there are people dying out there.
Her agents would give a shit if she wasn't nepo... It's her JOB.
Your logic is stupid, so we shouldn't care/talk about anything because people are dying out there? Why are you here wasting your time, go help the people then. :smash:

The premise of this argument is the same as “there are starving kids in Africa, finish what’s on your plate”:rolleyes:
The best fatty excuse so far, "the gained weight doesn't matter beacuse people are dying out there". :facepalm:

@dolliez I know some good volunteering programms if you're so bothered by that, might be more productive than your posts here.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users