Oh my God. This is horrific.

Honestly, how can any of those casting agents —or anyone else holding the power of being a determining factor in terms of what gets to go out on the runway— look at someone like her and decide, "Oh, she needs to open/close our show"?

Nepotism, popularity among social media stans/ high fashion noobs, HAES. Agencies, fashion houses and whatnot know they will get in trouble if they dare fire or reject the Hadids, especially on the basis of being fat. Also, imagine two of the highest paid models ( :disgusted: ) being excluded - not going to happen, not without backlash. It's a sad reality.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Screenshot_20200625_162327_com.snapchat.android.png

Oh, she sizzles alright. 🐷🥓

• Funny
  • Pig
Reactions: 8 users
I think I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw this, how absolutely horrific.

Attachments

• 0263DE5E-F553-45EC-9EEF-AE580E523ABD.jpeg
    0263DE5E-F553-45EC-9EEF-AE580E523ABD.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 267
  • Gross
  • Pig
  • Funny
Reactions: 12 users
Shes fucking pregnant. You’re really shaming the weight of a pregnant woman. Get a life

I think not just weight wise, but her whole look just looks as though she had stopped caring about her appearance.
I think pregnant women can still look great, talking care of their personal hygiene, watching what they eat and their portions.
Gigi Hadid really looks like she hasn’t washed her hair for one week and looks like she’s gained a pretty significant amount of weight for someone who’s not heavily pregnant.
Plus I don’t understand these people who go live looking like they just rolled out of bed... especially when you have millions of followers.

• Agree
Reactions: 13 users
Shes fucking pregnant. You’re really shaming the weight of a pregnant woman. Get a life

Hold up; this might be the most coherent thing you’ve posted since you joined the forums? I may not agree with you @dolliez , but for once I actually understand what it is you’re saying - keep it up!

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 19 users