This article is one big joke. They also talked about how plastic surgery is a "no" for Bella. Suuuure.
Supermodel Gigi Hadid is highly regarded as being one of the world’s most beautiful women.
She is not, or should not be, a supermodel. Also, who the hell regards her as being one of the most beautiful women in the world?
Her cheekbones are extremely structured, which most people can only achieve through plenty of makeup and contouring.
Please, her face is so puffy. Even some plus-size models have more sculpted cheekbones.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 11 users
Hadid says pregnancy has made her cheeks even fuller
4E59E055-C720-4662-8A69-89307A83AE39.gif

• Funny
Reactions: 11 users
oh my god, what happened to her face? I thought she looked bloated already ... I know that some (I repeat, some) water retention is usual in pregnancies but this beats everything

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
lmao wtf is she doing w her arms in the first picture , just looks awkward

Please use the "reply" or "quote" function and don't spam. This is a place for meaningful posts written at least with correct grammar, if not eloquence. Read FT's rules and take the time to learn how the members talk and interact with each other, as well as how the website itself works.

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 10 users
100% sure she’s going to get an exclusive American Vogue cover pregnant and this is why she has gone off the radar. I hope they make Anna resign after that

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 83996View attachment 83998
In case you ladies needed something to laugh about today. 🐷

Oh my God. This is horrific.

Honestly, how can any of those casting agents —or anyone else holding the power of being a determining factor in terms of what gets to go out on the runway— look at someone like her and decide, "Oh, she needs to open/close our show"? Even merely casting her would require a tremendous number of gates of irrationality, paired with having to ignore so many things, like the fact that her measurements are evidently not even sample size, and the fact that a tight-fitting black minidress is her sworn enemy. Hell, if I was running that show, I'd make sure both those sisters were fired to keep them from being an embarrassment to the show. Not even for my own reputation, but primarily for their sakes, to spare them that shame that they must feel every time they see the runway shots pour through the Ethernet after a show.

In short, just look at those arms. Case in point.