He has reported drug issues and they’ve been on and off forever, I made this comment saying the same thing I would say to a friend of mine in her twenties if she got pregnant by her fuckboy boyfriend. Of course they’re millionaire and even if I don’t like Gigi as a model I think she has a good head on her shoulder unlike her sister and is a sweet girl, just thought she could do better than him, he does not seems stable at all. But I do wish them the best, of course
This is exactly the point. You can be a mum in your twenties and have a boyfriend or be a single mum or whatever. But I think that the most important thing is that you are stable, and your partner as well. After all to raise a child you don't need only money, there are things like love, and nurture, and values, etc. Things the the baby needs and just money can't provide them. I think Gigi would do good as a mother, but Zayn doesn't seem prepared, in my opinion, to the a father.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
I just watched her announcement on the Jimmy Fallon show & the fact that she spent more time talking about her cravings and birthday cake rather than the pregnancy says a lot.... :whistling:

• Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Normal people: "An apple a day..."
Gigi: "I eat a everything bagel a day." :smash:
I guess pregnancy didn't make her to eat better, poor kid.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
NGL, hoping she gets really fat during her pregnancy :twisted:
Wait, I thought she accomplished this already. :lol:
Those bagels will help, anyone wanting to donate to her?

I dislike her way of speaking, she lacks sophistication, plus I'm no expert, but that sentence seems grammatically incorrect. Any native English skinny to confirm?

I dislike her way of speaking, she lacks sophistication, plus I'm no expert, but that sentence seems grammatically incorrect. Any native English skinny to confirm?

Are you referring to the fact she keeps saying “everything bagel” cake? I’d never heard of an “everything bagel” before but the fact she said it several times made me think it must be the brand of bagel or something. I googled it and an “everything bagel” is a type of bagel - basically it is a bagel topped with a mixture of every type of bagel topping, eg. poppy seeds, sesame seeds, onion flakes, garlic flakes, pretzel salt, pepper etc.

Sounds revolting!

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
Are you referring to the fact she keeps saying “everything bagel” cake? I’d never heard of an “everything bagel” before but the fact she said it several times made me think it must be the brand of bagel or something. I googled it and an “everything bagel” is a type of bagel - basically it is a bagel topped with a mixture of every type of bagel topping, eg. poppy seeds, sesame seeds, onion flakes, garlic flakes, pretzel salt, pepper etc.

Sounds revolting!
I had the same thoughts, but took it rather as she eats “everything that’s bagel” and nothing else. Either way, sounds like we will be blessed with some amazing reverse thinspo in the upcoming weeks... ;-)

Dang, maybe Yolonda will let

Sounds revolting!

I had the same thoughts, but took it rather as she eats “everything that’s bagel” and nothing else. Either way, sounds like we will be blessed with some amazing reverse thinspo in the upcoming weeks... ;-)

Everything bagels are great. I will defend them until the day I die and you can buy Everything Bagel seasoning from Trader Joes to put on eggs and fish, ect. I make my own mini bagels sometimes for breakfast and I probably would not eat a NY size bagel everyday, but the bagel themselves are not the problem.

She speaks fine and it kind of ruffles my feathers when people talk the way American young women speak. I know not being a Native Engslish speaker (and therefore a non-American speaker) you wouldn't know this, but the general population is almost always making fun of the way women, especially young women, speak. In the 80s/90s it people ragged on what's called a High Rising Terminal speak (AKA uptalk or "Valley Girl"), now it's Vocal Fry, and people generally just, like, hating on the way I speak, yaknow?

The point is though, people are losing the meaning of what women are saying because they are so hung up on the way we say it. Sure, this is a really poor example to make this point because Gigi Hadid is talking to Jimmy Fallon and there was never going to be much substance, but by harping on the way women speak really just undercuts our point. I know someone is going to disagree and say, we should all learn to speak boldly and confidently and properly, but fuck that. I am who I am.

Here is a quick 8.5min listen for "This American Life" https://www.thisamericanlife.org/54...ything-nice-to-say-say-it-in-all-caps/act-two

Reactions: 7 users
The point is though, people are losing the meaning of what women are saying because they are so hung up on the way we say it

I understand where you’re coming from but I think @longlegz was questioning what Gigi was saying (specifically, whether what she was saying was grammatically correct) as opposed to the way Gigi was saying it. I also agree that Gigi sounded fine - probably a lot better than many of her celebrity counterparts.

I know someone is going to disagree and say, we should all learn to speak boldly and confidently and properly, but fuck that. I am who I am.

There’s a difference between not knowing how to speak properly VS deliberately trying to sound dumb. It’s the latter that I cannot stand. Thankfully I don’t have to encounter many people that do this nowadays but I remember when I was in high school and uni I felt like at least half of my fellow students deliberately spoke in a manner so as to make themselves sound stupid. Guys and girls were guilty of this. I never understood why one would deliberately want to present themselves as being less intelligent than what they actually were. And I don’t mean slightly less intelligent, I mean a real air head. If anyone can explain it to me please do, as I’d genuinely like to understand the rationale behind this!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She speaks fine and it kind of ruffles my feathers when people talk the way American young women speak. I know not being a Native Engslish speaker (and therefore a non-American speaker) you wouldn't know this, but the general population is almost always making fun of the way women, especially young women, speak. In the 80s/90s it people ragged on what's called a High Rising Terminal speak (AKA uptalk or "Valley Girl"), now it's Vocal Fry, and people generally just, like, hating on the way I speak, yaknow?
You can name it whatever you want but the high pitched hyena voice grates my nerves. I have a coworker who constantly shrieks. I can hear her from the opposite side of the building. It’s. So. Fucking. Annoying. So no, im not listening to what she’s saying bc half the time I just want her to stfu.

Gigi’s voice annoys me too. Specifically her. It’s like she has marbles stuck in her throat. I’m sorry if this is her natural voice, and I’m sure she’s a nice person, and it’s not her fault.... but I really can’t stand to listen to her. So I don’t.

It’s like if a car has a rusted out dented exterior. Maybe the interior is actually really nice and luxurious, but most people won’t even bother to approach. My point is HOW you say things is just as important as WHAT you say, especially if you’re in the public eye.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
Vogue Paris May/June 2020
La Haute Couture

DbcHgspTHFY.jpg0PtwSiJxXF0.jpgUkzGoFYPeFk.jpgceOsaXkxQFw.jpgo86UFJ4Hu38.jpg
That's so boring

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
she looks...doughy.
is Bella picking up her sisters pregnancy cravings or something? :hahano:

Attachments

• D0301FAC-6D9D-4A7A-B4C2-5B61FAD89452.jpeg
    D0301FAC-6D9D-4A7A-B4C2-5B61FAD89452.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 237
  • A2BA3F08-DE1D-467A-8469-FD9192A149AB.jpeg
    A2BA3F08-DE1D-467A-8469-FD9192A149AB.jpeg
    304 KB · Views: 239
  • Pig
  • Gross
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 7 users
she looks...doughy.
Are we ignoring that this Look is "edgy 90's teen" from head to shoulders, "slutty secretary" from shoulders to hips, and clown-on-LSD south of the waist?

• Funny
Reactions: 13 users
Gigi and Bella each have their own covers for the Vogue Paris May/June edition:

CC5F8F6A-54E7-4E23-AC4F-23D67FD1A7A5.jpeg
ACA75F41-ECBB-4055-B3F3-431E1D7F1298.jpeg

Obviously not thrilled to see either of them on the cover, but Bella looks 10x better than Gigi IMO. Gigi’s cover is just :disgusted:

• Agree
  • Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 8 users
she looks...doughy.
The wrinkled shirt that's just barely holding on by one button combined with the way her breasts are hanging out is probably the least sexy thing I have ever seen. Looking at those pictures makes me feel like I walked in on a fat girl trying on her old clothes from when she was skinny. I can't imagine what look she was going for but she's serving "I've given up on life" chic.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Ew.

Attachments

• 1590103983579.png
    1590103983579.png
    162 KB · Views: 101
  • 1590103989069.png
    1590103989069.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 95
  • EYku290UcAAs3W1.jpg
    EYku290UcAAs3W1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 11 users

I'm all for photo like these being taken by a talented photographer who can make it look tasteful (although I've realized there's not much hope for her after going through this thread), but she isn't one and these just look like the thumbnail of some cam-girl...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users