Just found this photo from a random page I follow on Instagram and I think Bella looks surprisingly better than the usual here! The closest she might have ever gotten to resemble a hf model
1794D34C-E6E1-406E-8E7E-D9DFF9763B6E.jpeg

• Disagree
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She’s dumb for this

They both have tons of money and ability to provide for the baby. Assuming it was an accident, I don’t know if I would call her dumb for choosing to have a child. It’s a pretty personal choice - I know someone whose gotten pregnant with an iud so not sure the accident itself is dumb either, sometimes things just happen.

plus if her pregnancy frees up modeling jobs for girls who actually deserve it, can’t say I’m complaining

• Agree
Reactions: 18 users
They both have tons of money and ability to provide for the baby. Assuming it was an accident, I don’t know if I would call her dumb for choosing to have a child. It’s a pretty personal choice - I know someone whose gotten pregnant with an iud so not sure the accident itself is dumb either, sometimes things just happen.

plus if her pregnancy frees up modeling jobs for girls who actually deserve it, can’t say I’m complaining
So messy. So so messy. Obviously I don’t know their relationship but it is definitely not goals.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She’s dumb for this
Overall 25 yrs old with all the money she will ever need, having a baby with someone she obviously loves (or just can't quit) is not so bad. If it was Bella with the Weekend I would have agreed. I am very happy for her. And happy for us as more work for real models is a good thing.

Reactions: 1 user
I wonder how her skinny little model body is going to sustain a baby. :eyeroll:

• Eye Roll
  • WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Knowing her she’s gonna put on tons of weight, she has been cooking a lot while quarantined and will get more cravings. Hope she at least has the decency to lose it back because we all know she’s still gonna get many jobs after the baby is born no matter her size:rolleyes: (i’m NOT saying she currently has a great body tho I just hope she doesn’t stay even worse than what she looks like now)

C616904B-6DCE-4639-A004-DD306FE30457.jpeg

Not saying she got pregnant solely for the attention, that would be beyond irresponsible and stupid, and I would like to think she has those vital brain cells.

However, I bet she’s going appreciate the spotlight on her.

Also - I’m kinda sick of everyone on here going “well I hope she loses the weight after” or how she will “sustain” a baby :mclap:

Fyi, for some of the runts and rookies, there are a few of us on here with kids. Regardless of what someone’s pregnancy is like (your body isn’t just yours, it’s a host for precious life so you do whatever the fuck you have to) - I think we can all agree it’s easy to lose the baby weight if you make the effort. It’s not like your body is permanently stretched out. It’s not like it’s out of someone’s control. A surprising amount is fluids, and a big baby. So hey, let’s just wait and fucking see? Don’t get me wrong, I think we should certainly discuss her pregnancy weight gain, especially if she if piling on unnecessary pounds, but I doubt she’d let herself be photographed like that.

Plus, I notice a lot of model mums seem to stay healthy during their pregnancy and don’t listen to that “eating for 2” bullshit which makes pregnant women gain extra weight they can’t shift. You only need an extra 300-400 calories a day when pregnant, and this doesn’t include your first trimester.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 7 users
Plus, I notice a lot of model mums seem to stay healthy during their pregnancy and don’t listen to that “eating for 2” bullshit
Gigi isn't a model, she's a nepomodel. And was never overly disciplined in the first place so we'll have to wait and see, hopefully she won't feed her kid with burgers one day.

And happy for us as more work for real models is a good thing.
But are we sure about this? It also might be a push for her, we all know models that got pregnant covers etc. Hopefully she retires from modelling and doesn't use this to gain more popularity.

• Agree
However, I bet she’s going appreciate the spotlight on her.

Not sure about appreciating the spotlight. She hasn't made a statement about her pregnancy yet, and it seems like a rather personal thing to be leaked to the press, without having the time to prepare yourself for it. Unless this was done intentionally.

• Agree

He has reported drug issues and they’ve been on and off forever, I made this comment saying the same thing I would say to a friend of mine in her twenties if she got pregnant by her fuckboy boyfriend. Of course they’re millionaire and even if I don’t like Gigi as a model I think she has a good head on her shoulder unlike her sister and is a sweet girl, just thought she could do better than him, he does not seems stable at all. But I do wish them the best, of course

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users