She doesn't come across as especially obsequious, moreso unsure (living in Gigi's shadow? Esp from early age) and very malleable. Whatever the reasons she has significantly altered her face at an early age ... and as someone standing on the other side of the youth fence I heartily agree with the Nicolas Sarkozy sentiment.

*full disclaimer random Wed happy hour happened this eve so if I'm not making entire sense... well 🥂
Lolololol you’re a verbose drunk huh? Me too, doll, me too.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Nicolas Sarkozy would probably not want to trade in his wife for the girl who bought her face, even if the latter is nearly 30 years younger.)

wMy4E9d.png

Bella heard your criticism and wanted you to know she already looks Carla's age. That's the thing with plastic surgery, the *agelessness* is not *youthfulness* but some abstract indecisiveness.

Of course Carla is the more beautiful one, what I meant by my initial comment is that, as Bella grows older, exposing her body to the current extent will appear increasingly undignified. Or, it already is but will be put into starker relief by age. So either she can become the next Pamela Anderson, or she must find something else to buttress her precarious ego.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 user
She doesn't come across as especially obsequious, moreso unsure (living in Gigi's shadow? Esp from early age) and very malleable. Whatever the reasons she has significantly altered her face at an early age ... and as someone standing on the other side of the youth fence I heartily agree with the Nicolas Sarkozy sentiment.

*full disclaimer random Wed happy hour happened this eve so if I'm not making entire sense... well 🥂
I don’t know how many of you enjoy trashy reality TV, but back when the Hadids’ mother Yolanda was a member of RHOBH, she very blatantly promoted Gigi as the future top model, Gigi was so beautiful, was going to continue her legacy, etc. and Bella was just her ugly duckling little sister who wanted to be like her big sister. She very openly and proudly encouraged Gigi to eat nothing and, upon feeling faint and dizzy, slowly munch on an almond while she was still a teenager. Then it was a huge plotline that Bella got a DUI and Yolanda was beside herself for like half the season. I am not surprised about the rumors of one or both of them having eating disorders - it was practically formally given to them by their mother.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
F9B816F2-564E-4533-A9BC-0EA50FB9FA49.jpeg

6210B259-F0CD-49EB-89E6-425552E1A83A.jpeg

She gets praised so march for her “sharp” features, but every time I look at her I can’t help but think of this with the overly pulled eyes, shaved off jawline, and crooked nose job. Sometimes plastic surgery can elevate your look but this was a disaster and will not age well.

View attachment 72442
View attachment 72443
She gets praised so march for her “sharp” features, but every time I look at her I can’t help but think of this with the overly pulled eyes, shaved off jawline, and crooked nose job. Sometimes plastic surgery can elevate your look but this was a disaster and will not age well.

got this in my recommended earlier and the picture on the right really looks like that omg :lol:

I was Instagram stalking models today (during lunchtime, turns out it never gets less efficient) and I saw this.
Also, I was next to my boyfriend and he literally said that “Gigi looks super hot” and “the other girl is disgusting”. So, I know the average male mindset works in this mysterious way, but I can’t get over it and their bad taste. And dulcis in fundo at this point I don’t even know why he’s dating me :lol:
0DEFA946-6784-4145-AA5B-8704E2016C86.jpeg
3398E3E9-FB19-4F99-B92F-17D573C89A6E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I was Instagram stalking models today (during lunchtime, turns out it never gets less efficient) and I saw this.
Also, I was next to my boyfriend and he literally said that “Gigi looks super hot” and “the other girl is disgusting”. So, I know the average male mindset works in this mysterious way, but I can’t get over it and their bad taste. And dulcis in fundo at this point I don’t even know why he’s dating me :lol:View attachment 72549View attachment 72548

It's really sobering to me to see how much society puts blonde, blue-eyed white girls on a pedestal over everyone else, regardless of how pretty their features actually are. Anok is stunning and has so much more of a delicate, refined beauty than Gigi, even if she was skinny.

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
It's really sobering to me to see how much society puts blonde, blue-eyed white girls on a pedestal over everyone else, regardless of how pretty their features actually are. Anok is stunning and has so much more of a delicate, refined beauty than Gigi, even if she was skinny.
True! Even though in this case, my bf is also obsessed with Dua Lipa so we can’t really rely on his “good” taste (or the lack of it). Again, why is he with me?

• Sad
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users