It’s mind boggling to think if she was just a regular person, she would be laughed out of every agency. She wouldnt have even been in the shows. but nepotism. Clout is one hell of a drug and all the designers are on it. If I was a designer, I wouldnt give a fuck if you’re the presidents daughter trying to be in my show, I am not booking you looking like this. The fuck?

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
It’s mind boggling to think if she was just a regular person, she would be laughed out of every agency. She wouldnt have even been in the shows. but nepotism. Clout is one hell of a drug and all the designers are on it. If I was a designer, I wouldnt give a fuck if you’re the presidents daughter trying to be in my show, I am not booking you looking like this. The fuck?
*money

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 62489View attachment 62490
Just to underline my post from before - how in this world could someone consider this as model material? She looks so puffy and wasted, as if her face was melting
Her face is so oily - probably because of a lousy diet. I’m literally feeling nauseous just looking at these photos. How on earth could Anastasiya Volkova thinks of Gigi as “abs inspo”????

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Unfortunately these nepo models Attract a lot of media attention. Designers book them because it’s more publicity for their brand. I like to think the designers all secretly hate her!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

How is she on a runway???? Her thighs wiggle and look like hams. She doesn’t even resemble a hf model!!!
003F3D33-AEB8-4228-BD26-C810AB9F0536.jpeg

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
I know it has been discussed many times but I just feel bad for Gigi. Yolanda is a horrible mother and to do something you don't want to is awful. Gigi really doesn't seem like she's enjoying modelling and fashion and she doesn't want this as much as other girls do. Maybe her body now is some kind of her own sabotage.. I don't think that is the case but it would be interesting.
Of course, she could use this position of hers in a better way but I just feel she is really unhappy and has no control over her business decisions.
Bella actually annoys me more with that whole cherry girl wide hips thing but they really grew up with a toxic mother. No, I don't think Gigi should be on covers of hf magazines or she should walk runways but there is a big difference in her attitude and an attitude of Kim K who desperately wants to be on these covers even if she's not appropriate for it. Gigi seems like a sweet girl that wants to do sports, eat and be in a mid bmi range.

• Eye Roll
  • WTF
Reactions: 5 users
No, I don't think Gigi should be on covers of hf magazines or she should walk runways but there is a big difference in her attitude and an attitude of Kim K who desperately wants to be on these covers even if she's not appropriate for it. Gigi seems like a sweet girl that wants to do sports, eat and be in a mid bmi range.

Confused about the Kim K drag. Maybe it’s just me but I don’t give a shit about who is on the cover of a magazine. I guess I see runway as more sacred and most magazines as serving the purpose of popular public consumption anyway (am I wrong? would like to hear other opinions on this) Kim isn’t my favorite person but it’s not like she’s trying to walk in shows lol. I agree with modeling perhaps not being what Gigi actually wants to and maybe Yolanda should have been more resourceful à la Kris Jenner instead of siphoning her children into modeling careers they’re not cut out for (barring Kendall—but she seems so untalented and boring that her height was the prob the only thing she could potentially cash out on)

so. many. broad. shoulders. i cant.
also, looks like some ridiculously cheap clique halloween costumes 13 year olds trying to look like models would come up with :seeya:

1568943086555.png

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I know it has been discussed many times but I just feel bad for Gigi. Yolanda is a horrible mother and to do something you don't want to is awful. Gigi really doesn't seem like she's enjoying modelling and fashion and she doesn't want this as much as other girls do. Maybe her body now is some kind of her own sabotage.. I don't think that is the case but it would be interesting.
Of course, she could use this position of hers in a better way but I just feel she is really unhappy and has no control over her business decisions.
Bella actually annoys me more with that whole cherry girl wide hips thing but they really grew up with a toxic mother. No, I don't think Gigi should be on covers of hf magazines or she should walk runways but there is a big difference in her attitude and an attitude of Kim K who desperately wants to be on these covers even if she's not appropriate for it. Gigi seems like a sweet girl that wants to do sports, eat and be in a mid bmi range.
You are assuming too many things here. Gigi is a 24 year old adult, it’s not like she has no control over her career or is forced by her mother to do this. I agree that Gigi doesn’t model as much as Bella and seems to enjoy it less.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
You are assuming too many things here. Gigi is a 24 year old adult, it’s not like she has no control over her career or is forced by her mother to do this. I agree that Gigi doesn’t model as much as Bella and seems to enjoy it less.
They should quit and make more room for the rest of us😒 Gigi takes up all the space with her thunderthighs and puffy cheeks

IMG_9323.jpg

IMG_9322.jpg

Im surprised Gigi isn't embarrassed by her body, especially standing next to thinner models.. She manages to make black tights, one of the most flattering pieces known to man, look like maternity wear. Has her nepotism really poisoned her brain that much? Or does she just avoid looking in the mirror?
Of course, Chanel isn't known for choosing the thinnest girls... Maybe she's right at home after all.

IMG_9321.jpg

• Gross
  • Pig