View attachment 58933
I wouldn’t anyone here “won the battle” lmao Bella looks like jack sparrow and Gigi...oh gigi

Doesn’t it make you so desperate for the good old days:
34A37D3E-73AB-4E21-A645-EE071239DBB0.jpeg2F4FB023-EEAD-4F22-9E58-BFB5ACB0BF38.jpeg140004D5-86F6-4E4F-AD5D-2181A30DA2F5.jpeg727495F1-292D-4A1E-B6D5-C931170E1112.jpeg

• Eye Roll
  • Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 3 users
If you’re gonna be a Hadid fangirl, at least keep it to yourself (like @stargirl does :kiss: )
:slap:

The only reason I sorta like Bella is cause she’s too dumb to be a bad person and she’s fucking one of my favourite artists, okay!!!!!! At least I’m not an Amelia Gray Hamlin apologist!!!!!

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
:slap:

The only reason I sorta like Bella is cause she’s too dumb to be a bad person and she’s fucking one of my favourite artists, okay!!!!!! At least I’m not an Amelia Gray Hamlin apologist!!!!!

Ah man, I was so confused when I initially read this - Either Bella has some second career I don’t know about or @stargirl genuinely thinks Bella’s modelling is good enough to be called “art”. Then I realised you were using “fucking” as a verb rather than an adverb!

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
I'm going to get judged for this haha, but I don't think Bella looks half bad here, obviously not skinny gossip standards but it's probably the best I've seen her

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
I'm going to get judged for this haha, but I don't think Bella looks half bad here, obviously not skinny gossip standards but it's probably the best I've seen her

Her body is whatever but omfg you CANNOT make that Botox Barbie face look androgynous or edgy. Bless them, they’re trying.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users

body and face aside - pixie hair on her is giving me bruce lee vibes and I can't tell if I love it or hate it :luv::run:

• WTF
  • Gross
Honestly they couldn't sound like more spoiled, entitled brats if they tried. And with last weekend's shootings (that seem to have elicited no response from the US gov), I'm not sure it's the right time to be posted a terrible bikini pic telling the world Mykonos is too unsafe for you.
20190811_075335.jpg

• WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 3 users

she looks like a
Honestly they couldn't sound like more spoiled, entitled brats if they tried. And with last weekend's shootings (that seem to have elicited no response from the US gov), I'm not sure it's the right time to be posted a terrible bikini pic telling the world Mykonos is too unsafe for you.View attachment 59468
that’s funny. She thinks I have money to spend😅

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
Honestly they couldn't sound like more spoiled, entitled brats if they tried. And with last weekend's shootings (that seem to have elicited no response from the US gov), I'm not sure it's the right time to be posted a terrible bikini pic telling the world Mykonos is too unsafe for you.

Just no. Posting bikini pictures is precisely what Gigi should be doing. Stop forcing models and other public figures to pronounce on politics they are not even remotely qualified to understand. This is a caption on an IG post, and a far more eloquent one than the typical sun emoji which usually accompanies celebrity selfies.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Just no. Posting bikini pictures is precisely what Gigi should be doing. Stop forcing models and other public figures to pronounce on politics they are not even remotely qualified to understand. This is a caption on an IG post, and a far more eloquent one than the typical sun emoji which usually accompanies celebrity selfies.
Uh I'm not forcing her to pronounce on politics, I'm asking her not to trash Mykonos, located in a region whose devastated economy relies heavily on tourism to give it any sign of life, as a caption to a bikini post. I was saying (pretty clearly) that it is absolutely stupid to be posting to tell her followers to avoid some 'unsafe place' in a week when the world knows her own home is considerably more dangerous. So yeah, she should shut her mouth and post a sun emoji with her bikini post, not her trash talk on Greece. Might want to read a post before totally missing the point?

• Eye Roll
  • Gross
  • Agree
Stop forcing models and other public figures to pronounce on politics they are not even remotely qualified to understand.

Most of my models have no clue what they are talking about when it comes to politics. My advice for them is avoid it on your socials and if the subject comes up in public, you STFU and look pretty. Unfortunately that's not an option for GheeGhee.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users