6D59D5C4-56DD-45DD-ABDF-2CCABA13F2D6.jpeg

She looks so bad in her new hair color.

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
And that's filmed from a very flattering angle. I'd wager Bella is 55-56 kg here. Any takers?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
55-56 kg seems a bit generous. I'd place her closer to 60 kg at this point

Hold my cosmo, i just need to confirm my self-dxed BDD: Bella is the one in the green bathing suit and you think she's a BMI 20? And Gigi's BMI is under 18?

IMG_4801.pngIMG_4804.png

It's been a while since I waddled around in that weight class but I didn't realise my body standards are this perverted.

Last edited:
Hold my cosmo, i just need to confirm my self-dxed BDD: Bella is the one in the green bathing suit and you think she's a BMI 20? And Gigi's BMI is under 18?

View attachment 58682View attachment 58683
Holy wow. I'll be honest I was going purely from the first screenshot (I never saw the IG story). Bella seems to have pushed her hips out to oblivion making her seem WAY larger than in your second post screenshots. I retract my original statement. I agree now Bella may be around 56 kg. I should have done my research before making such a statement. I'll show myself out :slinkout:.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Honestly expected Gigi to look a lot worse considering the tie-dye bicycle short monstrosity from earlier this month- but still, her BMI is nowhere near <18.

• Agree
  • Funny
Is her arm ridiculously photoshopped or am I losing my eye sight? One arm looks about half the size of her other. :wtf: View attachment 58764
I was wondering the same... It definitely looks like her arm + the wall and car behind her are warped but I just don’t understand why she’d photoshop one arm and leave the other so maybe it is just a strange angle. Either way her arms look awful :nervous:

Is her arm ridiculously photoshopped or am I losing my eye sight? One arm looks about half the size of her other. :wtf: View attachment 58764
I agree with the possible photoshop. A factor to consider - the arm that looks thinner is further away from her body, whereas the larger arm is pressed against her side. This is similar to the hip/thigh debacle mentioned in posts earlier in this thread.

• Agree
I agree with the possible photoshop. A factor to consider - the arm that looks thinner is further away from her body, whereas the larger arm is pressed against her side. This is similar to the hip/thigh debacle mentioned in posts earlier in this thread.

Her hip area looks weird too. Almost like she has a FUPA!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users