I literally cannot delete it nor edit it. I’m lucky as hell again 😒
Just as a general rookie tip - you can only edit/delete your posts within the first 5 minutes. After that, you can tag or privately contact a moderator (I believe that would be Binge, FT or AB right now) to edit or delete it for you - if you are nice and have a good reason there's a better chance of that happening :kiss:

As a general SG rule, we try not to delete threads or comments so that future members can learn for past mistakes and it doesn't disrupt the flow/understanding of the forum. And in general, it's good to be aware of which sections are open to the public, members only, or high-level members only, so you can exercise discretion about what to reveal where.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Just as a general rookie tip - you can only edit/delete your posts within the first 5 minutes. After that, you can tag or privately contact a moderator (I believe that would be Binge, FT or AB right now) to edit or delete it for you - if you are nice and have a good reason there's a better chance of that happening :kiss:

As a general SG rule, we try not to delete threads or comments so that future members can learn for past mistakes and it doesn't disrupt the flow/understanding of the forum. And in general, it's good to be aware of which sections are open to the public, members only, or high-level members only, so you can exercise discretion about what to reveal where.
Thanks for the tip 🥰
I definitely will try to be more careful!

ECAF3860-C97D-43AD-9D50-2DD122E73167.jpeg

I see skinny pop. Finally!
5566600D-F5B7-4F93-989B-EAEFDE76F6B3.jpeg

I can’t fully see what she’s eating in the second pic but it looks healthy imo. Wonder how long she’ll stick up to that 😟

• Eye Roll
  • Dislike
View attachment 57980
I see skinny pop. Finally!View attachment 57981
I can’t fully see what she’s eating in the second pic but it looks healthy imo. Wonder how long she’ll stick up to that 😟

Skinny pop... and M&Ms, Haribo, Pringles, Hershey's, Guinness... white bread. C H E E S E. Of course, you can incorporate that into a healthy diet and still lose but, please, we've given her too many chances already.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Skinny pop... and M&Ms, Haribo, Pringles, Hershey's, Guinness... white bread. C H E E S E. Of course, you can incorporate that into a healthy diet and still lose but, please, we've given her too many chances already.
Even that, is good for her. I’m not saying she’s skinny or eating great but even seeing skinny pop (with absolute crap unfortunately) surprised me. It was literally my first time seeing her eating anything other than heart attack meals.

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 3 users
Even that, is good for her. I’m not saying she’s skinny or eating great but even seeing skinny pop (with absolute crap unfortunately) surprised me. It was literally my first time seeing her eating anything other than heart attack meals.

I doubt she ate/selected any of it tbh. Looks like a perfectly staged PR pic with an open mini-bar drawer. Can’t see what’s on her plate though, except untouched salad and water.

• Agree
5ae0804cd9d8ea8eaf8c6c968577bc1a.png

OMG, is that a salad I see Ashley Graham eating?? Wait ignore the fries just look at the salad. Finally! Looking forward to her reaching BMI 14 :luv:

• Funny
Reactions: 12 users
She can eat all the Skinny Pop she wants, until she decides to get her ass into a gym and do something about those batwings I can’t Stan. I don’t understand why she works out her core but skips her arms, especially when it’s obviously her problem area.

Reactions: 1 user
The discussion seems to be about the food on her plate?

Sure. But as she’s not particularly skinny and as her weight goes up and down like a yo-yo, I’m not particularly interested in what’s on her plate. If she had a body like Sasha Sup and maintained it, I’d have a different view of course

• Agree
Tru...usually it’s lOoK aT mE i’M relAtAbLe n qUirKy eaTinG iS mY oNlY pErSonAliTy tRaiT hehE fRieD fOod bAcoN gReasY gIrLy LoOk iM skiNny

• Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Tru...usually it’s lOoK aT mE i’M relAtAbLe n qUirKy eaTinG iS mY oNlY pErSonAliTy tRaiT hehE fRieD fOod bAcoN gReasY gIrLy LoOk iM skiNny
I regret being surprised, I should’ve known that she’d post those disgusting unhealthy foods again lol! She posted her classic ‘I eat whatever I want’ -yes, we can see Bella. No need to tell- meals.