Overweight in SGF terms, but clinically I really doubt it. Sure she’s chunky, bloated and repulsive, but in these particular photos I’d say she looked bmi 22-24. That being said, when it comes to fat people I can’t tell the difference between 200lbs and 600lbs, much the same with bmi’s over 20.

Mind you, she was at Versace recently and looked terrible. I wasn’t gonna post it initially but...

View attachment 57678

If you told me she was an overweight plus size model I wouldn’t question it for a second :superpuke:

Remember that weird moment in 2016 where she looked passably skinny and pretty? Even Bella looked relatively okay-ish (and less plastic facially) too. In a sense I kinda miss it, at least on behalf of them.

That’s what I’m talking about! By perception of bodies is absolutely skewed. I lost my ability to relatively objectively assess (well, still subjectively. But less biased).

The only time when I truly liked Bella’s bod was this moment that triggered the shit out of “body positivity environment”.

Attachments

• 3288DA5B-63BC-4FE5-A87D-E214039A411D.jpeg
    3288DA5B-63BC-4FE5-A87D-E214039A411D.jpeg
    374.9 KB · Views: 223
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 57702

This is what BMI 24 looks like- I don't think Gigi is there yet. My BMI estimate is 21-22.

But while we’re at it:
View attachment 57703View attachment 57704View attachment 57705

:seeya:

A bit off topic but have you seen the website My Body Gallery? https://www.mybodygallery.com/

It lets you compare what your body looks like against other women of the same BMI. You can search photos of women by their height, weight and body shape (pear, apple etc)

68AF5D9E-81A4-4A2F-98A4-7CB8423C01DB.png

I think it’s so fascinating seeing what the same BMI looks like on different women.

Last edited:
If I were to guess, I would estimate BMI 22. Her body is hard to judge (IMO) because she carries much of her weight in her legs, and especially in her arms rather than her torso.

I think it’s so fascinating seeing what the same BMI looks like on different women.
I would advise caution with MBG, especially for those who have body dysmorphia. Although it's an anonymous site I am fairly certain some people claim a lower weight than is accurate, especially after taking into consideration how many of them pose to look thinner than they are. Obviously weight distribution and muscle tone play a role in appearance, but some of it is too extreme to ignore.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
Although it's an anonymous site I am fairly certain some people claim a lower weight than is accurate, especially after taking into consideration how many of them pose to look thinner than they are.
Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 10.51.02 PM.png

Getting off topic now but if my naive, body dysmorphic, 115 lb past/younger self had seen this, I would have cried and then set a new goal weight of 80 lbs.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users

Ok... so this is probably not the most accurate website. Not the worst photo (though by no means how someone with those proportions look irl). There is no way those measurements are accurate :wtf: I can definitely see how it could be triggering for those with BDD, makes me question whether my current weight is even worst than I thought :hahano:

View attachment 57777
Ok... so this is probably not the most accurate website. Not the worst photo (though by no means how someone with those proportions look irl). There is no way those measurements are accurate :wtf: I can definitely see how it could be triggering for those with BDD, makes me question whether my current weight is even worst than I thought :hahano:
Hate to break it to you but... this looks accurate lol. At least for me, at my highest recent weight of 110 and the same height, I can definitely see myself looking like this with a couple extra lbs. Maybe more than five but some people look different at different weights? Perhaps you just have a more forgiving frame. I definitely don’t :nervous:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Hate to break it to you but... this looks accurate lol. At least for me, at my highest recent weight of 110 and the same height, I can definitely see myself looking like this with a couple extra lbs. Maybe more than five but some people look different at different weights? Perhaps you just have a more forgiving frame. I definitely don’t :nervous:
Hmm, I suppose this is different for everyone. I think the woman in the photo’s fat distribution is just very different to mine, as she has larger thighs and a less defined waist than I do, but a smaller bust area and more defined clavicle and shoulder blades (I have a very stereotypical hourglass frame). She is also a few lbs larger (I’d assume she weighs at least a few lbs more than she claims to though?) than I am.

I can also get away with minor weight gain without any major effect on how my body looks, so I’d probably have to be heavier than she is to have a similar body shape. This is just my own experience though, and everyone’s body is different so it could very well be an accurate representation for others.

If I were to guess, I would estimate BMI 22. Her body is hard to judge (IMO) because she carries much of her weight in her legs, and especially in her arms rather than her torso.

I would advise caution with MBG, especially for those who have body dysmorphia. Although it's an anonymous site I am fairly certain some people claim a lower weight than is accurate, especially after taking into consideration how many of them pose to look thinner than they are. Obviously weight distribution and muscle tone play a role in appearance, but some of it is too extreme to ignore.

Yes totally agree it needs to be used with caution. But I still think it’s quite useful for getting an idea of how varied the female body can be. Girls of roughly the same BMI can look completely different depending on how they carry their weight.

How you carry your weight and what exactly it is you’re carrying (BF%). Crazy how heavy being toned makes you and how light skinny fat girls are... Why I use my measuring tape more than my scale. Totally believe the weights of the girls shown above simply because I see zero muscle.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
To get this thread back on track:

Bella looked very soft at Versace...

And don’t even get me started on Gigi’s arms and thighs :superpuke:

Very reminiscent of Barbara Palvin’s weight gain IMO.

• Gross
  • Eye Roll

She’s obviously not skinny but I dont think she’s VERY soft (?)

As for Gigi....EVERYONE here is skinnier than her and probably 1/2 of a Gigi 🤣

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Thank God she’s getting better, starting to fix her body...
B7E99563-9755-4E46-A433-58C3AC02CEC2.jpeg
410970A3-BB95-4C08-897B-635593D3B136.jpeg
I heard that her bf The Weeknd has HIV from my NYC source, I hope that’s not true :/ and I also hope she‘s not yo-yo-ing this time. I know she has a bad relationship with food, I remember the times she cried cause she felt guilty about eating a burger on her instagram story when she was much younger (I do think burgers are bad but I don’t think if she should cry for that, that can be fixed if you can tame yourself well). I see potential in Bella even if she looks nowhere near HF. Maybe that’s because she’s related to Gigi lol. Anyway, I hope she’ll lose about 10-15 pounds, I’m sure she’ll look great if she does (I’m not setting my hopes high, she probably won’t. Even if she does she’ll highly gain it back but let’s just hope).

• WTF
I heard that her bf The Weeknd has HIV from my NYC source, I hope that’s not true :/
I’m a fairly big Abel fan and I’ve not heard this so... what the fuck lol. Pretty sure he’s being quiet cause he has a new album coming NOT cause he has HIV (hopefully :nervous: ).

• Agree
... I heard that her bf The Weeknd has HIV from my NYC source, I hope that’s not true :/

I really don’t care about Hadids, their careers or their diets so will not comment on that part of your post. But the HIV thing from a source of yours? I’d hope that the stigma of HIV was gone by now. In the western world HIV is highly manageable and is not contagious at all even with unsafe sex if it is treated.

And Bella will always look plastic celebrity to me and not my type of model no matter her body :whistling:

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Bella's too fake to be a reputable and respectable model.
The world is full of beautiful girls born that way. I will never, ever understand why some choose to book Bellas of the industry with fillers in every part of their faces instead of natural beauties dedicated to the craft, passionate about it and full of self-control.

• Agree
heard that her bf The Weeknd has HIV from my NYC source

This thread is public and I don’t think it’s the best idea to share rumors as such. I’m not saying your “source” isn’t valid, I just think you might want to keep something like that to yourself. Yes this website is called skinnygossip but it’s not a gossip column, might want to email TMZ next time.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
This thread is public and I don’t think it’s the best idea to share rumors as such. I’m not saying your “source” isn’t valid, I just think you might want to keep something like that to yourself. Yes this website is called skinnygossip but it’s not a gossip column, might want to email TMZ next time.
You’re right, I’m sorry about it. I’ll immediately edit my post.